What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

36699470643_51be33a019_b.jpg

Very happy with this. Contents wise, it lacks the excessive tat of other Sentai LEs and the design work for the inlays and the booklet is superb.

View attachment 1426 View attachment 1427 20170928_182617.jpg 20170928_182650.jpg 20170928_182822.jpg 20170928_183313.jpg View attachment 1429

View attachment 1430

Today I recieved these two wonderful vintage retro anime vinyl LPs. Feels like I've been waiting an age for these to arrive. Crusher Joe: The Movie soundtrack and the 1st soundtrack for Armoured Trooper Votoms (Uoodo city arc). These records are almost as old as I am but they're in brilliant condition. The Votoms one is almost new. The Votoms gatefold images (particularly the production sketches from episode 1) look beautiful in person. Would like to pick up the rest of the Votoms TV LPs and the Crusher Joe OVA soundtracks.

Last edited:
Have been looking for the standard edition of Time of Eve for about 6 months, checking CeX and eBay every day. Funnily enough I've seen about 5 collectors editions of it go up for sale in this time, but this is this first standard one I've had the opportunity to buy (the price dropped from £15 to £10 on CeX during this time so that's a plus).

IMG_20170929_134535153_HDR.jpg

I got this a few days ago, but been a bit too busy to take proper pictures.

Film 2 hasn't been unwrapped yet since there is slight damage to it, and I want to talk to amazon before I open it.

Overlord Film 1 - The Undead King

Overlord Film 2 - The Dark Hero

Overlord films storage box
Front

IKKbIEu.jpg
Back
UZCQpGX.jpg

Overlord Film 1
Outer Box

zUhKboh.jpg
Digipack side 1
LVB6DeN.jpg
Digipack side 2
TBV1Lux.jpg
Key Animation Booklet
VcsN6yE.jpg
Script Book (I think)
X24TAVd.jpg

Overlord Film 2
Outer Box

lo7r8r4.jpg

Update on my damaged Film 2. Amazon has offered a free replacement without sending my copy back (I'm glad to be spared that nightmare of having to be on the phone to DHL for 2 hours to sort out a waybill).

This means I'll have a spare copy of Overlord film 2 that I'll probably sell at some point.

Nice to see people actually got those SNES classic editions after the stock debacle with the NES version. I love my retro stuff but i still have most of my NES and SNES games and a few different HD consoles for playing em on (like the AVS and retrofreak) so I decided not to get these. I much prefer to be able to play cartridges but the small size of em is pretty cute.
Whoa Lambadelta: how cool are the outer boxes for those Overlord movies? I haven't seen the series yet but I really love the art on those. Looks fantastic!

Funnily enough I got the NES Classic at release too, I was browsing the internet on the toilet and nonchalantly pre-ordered one, just a random day, I shrugged and thought that maybe they weren't as rare in the UK but I guess I was just lucky.

Back