What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Rp25PMt.jpg

Received these today and the Metroid Amiibo came last week. Picked up another Sun so I can get all the cap Pikachu. Happy that I got the boxed copies of Gold and Silver as I regret that that my orignal Gold box got thrown away.

View attachment 1394
Base/Nintendo screwed me over for box saying insufficient supply to deliver release day so decided to buy in the eshop which apparently gives you two bonuses the box version doesn't so that's cool, I have the GBC box so I guess I didn't need it per se.

Banpresto-One-Piece-SCultures-Figure-Zoukeiou-Chojho-Kessen-_57-1.jpg Not my image (just downloaded it as I was having trouble with lighting showing my actual item properly) but I just got back from London where I bought this One Piece Tashigi figure in Forbidden Planet. It's one of those craneking figures that comes from prize machines in Japan. Really good quality for £26.
I don't really have any other female figures in my collection (mostly guys and robots) and I thought this one had a really nice colour scheme and it's also nice that she's fully clothed.
Like HWR I also just got the Ranma OVA/movie set as well.

Base/Nintendo screwed me over for box saying insufficient supply to deliver release day so decided to buy in the eshop which apparently gives you two bonuses the box version doesn't so that's cool, I have the GBC box so I guess I didn't need it per se.

I did get Celebi codes for the boxed versions download codes. It's a bit dissapointing not getting the themes with them but at least you can still get them by buying Gold and Silver in another language.

I did get Celebi codes for the boxed versions download codes. It's a bit dissapointing not getting the themes with them but at least you can still get them by buying Gold and Silver in another language.
Tbh I wanted Celebi more so maybe I will get Gold boxed, (just Dl'd Silver for now). Can never have too many Celebi!

image.jpg
Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura from eBay. Got a good deal here considering I was about to buy them for £25 each. Also Trilogia de Guillermo del Toro from Allyourmusic for £9
image.jpg
Red Turtle for £8 from Amazon
image.jpg
Both A Certain S2 sets. aquarion and K Project from DeepDiscount. C3 from eBay, no slip so if anybody has one to sell please let me know

Last edited:
when i found out the new Cardcaptor Sakura OVA had subtitles i had to buy it straight away, also got a plush bear of the 1 from the OVA which came with a nice art card, but unluckily got a customs charge for them which wouldn't of been as bad had parcelforce not added £11.25!!! charge on top (daylight robbery)
also got Master Stars Piece Goemon so just need 2 more of the Lupin MSP
and another volume of Monster Musume

IMG_20170926_155639.jpg

Im94fLo0hRmcRjyqZ57-Q8egxvEUoFgw30jdfJToctQ3alWJO25j7hFgEtqan0tNurY5BsZKxO0wTI0qcl91PXyKyoBGy2ZxqMiDcLWM12j7PJpbNcDkB_aWN82mNXM4sNx1cZbRCGFsoGpAbk_7BneRM--dzBKqPMyiL4rFgL1Kiyy1x_czwvqM95bumHOFmQKh0l0xmbAgnqVMnqQ7qBcEguhQtkaFpJBC9dmQFp74-Zarh6VmX2sYVxyvoHmAi-Dhs-QtwoWvh7YG3vOSVzcLnECRR2lFJH_TE4qZIddIwO0kuYTUIakKk653Ncp_-N-5XsZWVwX2s44JO-6K5fPM-kEPwM_DA6Nl2ftLw1t9bxnVuxnzaOBR85yyJWLjqd0SIQlVLpkXIXoRRjI5iwVLA20wse1OCok6aWlDupAljfrNc3VEtFO5JafmVKAarc4N3cXWXIdovIQM01153TD9ThcTfW0zBoR9-XFQ8weuaIPef-qxkKOWtd8k5ESfvzIL11A2dPiiOIvg8gKH6__lNKQ2cJqT95h1FS6FoKy5P41J4-MUZo4Zk7jpAQ7Y1DkAUTcrxmL2aQPcQYMHkoaWZYsa1xmnQgSzQgkyjA=w1289-h726-no

Didn't think i would actually get my copy of Deception IV. It was out of stock at the time i ordered from amazon.de and they kept and kept saying that they will eventually get more copies. After a month i figured that i won't be getting it but now something like 7 months later it finally arrived.

Back