What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Sorry about that, I just uploaded the images straight to the site and never had a problem before, is there a resizing tool on here?

It seems there isn't a resizing tool. To be sure personally i always resize my images to 1000 pixels width and upload them then. A bit more work i know, but at least the site stays snappy that way :)

image.jpg
The Perfect Insider from Dodax
Came in a specially marked Jiffy bag, no dents or dings to the sleeve since the packing slip was wrapped around it giving some extra protection. Not sure when everything else is turning up.
image.jpg

35126181473_889483cbc1_b.jpg

I'm a bit worried about my Dodax order. Although all were marked as dispatched via Amazon, I only got a Dodax shipping confirmation for one of them, which is the only one that has arrived. I do wonder if the others (DanMachi and Parasyte Part 2) have even been sent.

Same for nagiry my 2 what turned up i got a despatch email nothin for gatchaman on no sign same as my dodex order says despatched but got no email very worrying

DEyaQhUXkAAqhWE.jpg

While everyone is being happy with their cheap deals from Dodax I decided to skip that since it wasn't much to my interest. Meanwhile Amazon decided to reduce the prices for some of the Anime Limited sets and one of them was Belladonna of Sadness for £20. This is a really good release overall, and folks in the US who want a nicer set can also import this as it's region A & B compatible. There are some minor packaging errors such as 1 disc instead of 2, and it's DTS-MA 1.0 and 2.0 rather than 5.1. The photos are NSFW so I put them all up on my blog.

Back