What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It was my birthday the other day, so I treated myself to a little something something

NEFwFnQ.jpg

I also picked up this from eBay real cheap. Good, because I love me some artboxes. Bad, because I've now locked myself into having to track down all six volumes of this.

cVxjPv3.jpg

I also picked up this from eBay real cheap. Good, because I love me some artboxes. Bad, because I've now locked myself into having to track down all six volumes of this.

I was watching that on eBay as well before mine had arrived, and I find it so weird how I hadn't seen a single Mushi-shi collectors box for sale in about 7 months and then suddenly two pop up on eBay a day apart.

I was watching that on eBay as well before mine had arrived, and I find it so weird how I hadn't seen a single Mushi-shi collectors box for sale in about 7 months and then suddenly two pop up on eBay a day apart.
Was the same for me, when I was looking for my box. (US release, through) Didn't wait for 7 month though, just about 3 or so, but then two popped up right away.

Does that placeholder actually hold any sort of artwork on it? I was pretty surprised at seeing that Japanese line on it. Got me fooled for being some Japanese release for a moment before I saw the rating logo.

Anohana from ebay, it was listed as not having the artbox due to it being damaged (air bubble on the front and damage to the spine) so it was a nice surprise that the seller did send it as i was wondering what i would do with the cases and artbook without it.

IMG_1380.JPG

Got the rest from Amazon as they dropped to around £20 each which is my ideal price for Film CE's.

IMG_1381.JPG

Does that placeholder actually hold any sort of artwork on it? I was pretty surprised at seeing that Japanese line on it.
Yeah, there's some art on either side:

GwCM17E.jpg

6W8ZSMS.jpg

(The side with the Japanese line is identical on both sides.)

Yeah, there's some art on either side:

GwCM17E.jpg

6W8ZSMS.jpg

(The side with the Japanese line is identical on both sides.)

Oh, that's quite nice. What are you going to do about that piece, when you get the other 5 volumes? Looks like something that's too bad to throw away, but also unhandy to keep and store. oo"

Anohana from ebay, it was listed as not having the artbox due to it being damaged (air bubble on the front and damage to the spine) so it was a nice surprise that the seller did send it as i was wondering what i would do with the cases and artbook without it.

Got the rest from Amazon as they dropped to around £20 each which is my ideal price for Film CE's.

Very nice haul, but one friendly note here, would it be possible to resize your images ? My old iPad 2 just about choked :( on those 4000+ pixel images.

Very nice haul, but one friendly note here, would it be possible to resize your images ? My old iPad 2 just about choked :( on those 4000+ pixel images.

Sorry about that, I just uploaded the images straight to the site and never had a problem before, is there a resizing tool on here?

Back