What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Literally over the moon I'm so excited, cannot believe my luck. Last week (after searching eBay everyday since Christmas) the Mushi-shi collectors edition starter set went up on MusicMagpie for £9.25. the starter set only comes with Vol 1, so I was just going to look out for the other volumes over the next few months, even though they're all out of print and impossible to find (Vol 4 and Vol 6 being the rarest, I've only seen them at £40-50).
Well it arrives today and feels a little heavy, and then I open it and see that it's the full collection! And the reason it was advertised as a starter set is because they just used the barcode from the collectors box. £9.25!!. SO. HAPPY.

IMG_20170706_095624550_HDR.jpg IMG_20170706_095617919_HDR.jpg IMG_20170706_095629554_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
35584986172_59151e80aa_b.jpg

From @britguy

So the copy (fake of high school dxd ) I got off eBay seller stated in an American import and won't refund so left him a negative and opened a case to get my money back. Scum like this ruins in for people

So the copy (fake of high school dxd ) I got off eBay seller stated in an American import and won't refund so left him a negative and opened a case to get my money back. Scum like this ruins in for people
Wow really? He refunded me for both my sets, hope you get your money back.

I concur what a bargain on the GITS SAC sets, I'd love to pick them up but even if I could afford them they'd take up so much space. Such a shame the Anchor Bay releases were such a botch job.

Back