What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received A Certain Magical Index and A Certain Scientific Railgun from @britguy
BGKWPZz.jpg

My copy is also underway and i also went for the Zavvi version. In fact i'm double-dipping this as i already have the Japanese LE on my shelves.

Last Friday i picked up a UP1USA package from the local post office, containing the following; Ajin: Demi-Human Limited Edition, Sailor Moon S Part Two, The Seven Deadly Sins Part Two, and Dagashi Kashi.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

My copy is also underway and i also went for the Zavvi version. In fact i'm double-dipping this as i already have the Japanese LE on my shelves.

Last Friday i picked up a UP1USA package from the local post office, containing the following; Ajin: Demi-Human Limited Edition, Sailor Moon S Part Two, The Seven Deadly Sins Part Two, and Dagashi Kashi.

I didn't know Ajin was already out. Would you be able to post a couple pictures of what you get in it please?

The fronts look nice framed but the artwork on the inside is pretty nice too, as are the EVA Fan Club pamphlets that they come with.

EDIT: Just wanted to ask, are those Ikea Ribba frames? Look thicker than the Gladsax frames.

The fronts look nice framed but the artwork on the inside is pretty nice too, as are the EVA Fan Club pamphlets that they come with.

EDIT: Just wanted to ask, are those Ikea Ribba frames?
Yeah, it's almost a shame to only show off the fronts! I was half tempted to put the pamphlets up instead!

I did have some ikea "gladsax" frames, but they were such a faff to change the discs in I ended up buying a set of "Art Vinyl Play & Display" frames from Amazon, which were silly expensive for what they are (like £30 each)... But they're a godsend for swapping stuff out, as I can now change the wall up in minutes rather than the best part of an hour (the front just pops open/closed without having to take it down).

Yeah, it's almost a shame to only show off the fronts! I was half tempted to put the pamphlets up instead!

I did have some ikea "gladsax" frames, but they were such a faff to change the discs in I ended up buying a set of "Art Vinyl Play & Display" frames from Amazon, which were silly expensive for what they are (like £30 each)... But they're a godsend for swapping stuff out, as I can now change the wall up in minutes rather than the best part of an hour (the front just pops open/closed without having to take it down).

That is pretty expensive but the ability to change them on the fly is a godsend for people like us who just can't make our minds up...sometimes we just like being spontaneous is all! Will keep them in mind, thanks!

Back