What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received my Code Geass R2 Blu-ray replacement discs from Rightstuf today. As told on here Funimation refused to send replacement discs to the UK so contacted Rightstuf where i bought my CE from at christmas and they happily got some sent out to me :)

IMG_1363.JPG

Received from Zavvi, checked my bank account and instead of charging me £12.99 they charged me 59p :D

Oh wow congrats! After seeing everyone have zavvi pricing errors the other day I also considered buying Psychic School Wars hoping for similar luck, but I'm sure they'll have realised by now.

Today was my Birthday (now 22 years old) and I basically asked for just two anime sets; Persona 3 the Movie -#4 Winter of Rebirth- and Prison School. The original plan was to get Belladonna of Sadness and OVERLORD also but the former got delayed to next week and the latter never went on an early bird sale for its limited edition set.

DC1pepiXUAAMHjg.jpg

In any case I got OVERLORD in the end alongside Sword Art Online II Part 4 because I decided to get that show out of the way.

DC17MYKXYAMgFRe.jpg

Despite only getting 2 birthday presents I also requested the upcoming PS4 games; Crash Bandicoot N-Sanity Trilogy and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Steelbook to balance it all out. Both of which will be picked up in July.

Received so far this week; Assassination Classroom: Second Season, Part One, Prison School and Yona of the Dawn: Part One from Zavvi, and due to Zavvi using the wrong conversion currency Yona ended up costing me only 65 Euro cent :)

Also received Last Exile: Season 1 & 2 and Black Rock Shooter from Amazon France.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Received so far this week; Assassination Classroom: Second Season, Part One, Prison School and Yona of the Dawn: Part One from Zavvi, and due to Zavvi using the wrong conversion currency Yona ended up costing me only 65 Euro cent :)

Also received Last Exile: Season 1 & 2 and Black Rock Shooter from Amazon France.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Am I right in thinking that Last Exile Set has no English sub or dub?

You're correct Crashmatt, both French releases only have a French dub and sub and as such they aren't English friendly.

In fact if they would have been English friendly, i would have noted that because hey i'm a friendly guy who likes to help others out ... in spending their money :D

Yeah it's strange that France and Germany have BD releases of actually very popular shows which aren't available anywhere else.

Black Rock Shooter is another strange one for me. It is(/was?) licensed by FUNimation, but they dropped it like a ton of bricks, and isn't even streaming anymore. Must have done really bad for them because it looks they'll never make a BD or DVD release for it.

Back