What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Bought these yesterday, but just put them up now. I'd have liked the Berserk one that exists, but apparently my HMV don't stock it. Might have to buy it online instead.

34995350300_bca63611c7_b.jpg

35381984125_28d25dfb85_b.jpg

What i received this week, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya from FUNimation, which beats the scalper prices for the old OOP Bandai release any date of the week :)

1k0.jpg

What will probably arrive next week is;
  • Assassination Classroom: Season 2, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
  • Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (DVD)
  • Prison School Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
  • Violence Jack OVA collection (DVD)
  • Yona of the Dawn Part 1 (Blu-ray)
  • and maybe two French releases (Blu-ray)

A couple of freebies

First is a Dell Precision T1600 with an intel pentium g645 (it originally had a xeon e3-1245, but the previous owner had sold it already and decided to add the pentium), 4GB RAM and no hard drives (although all the SATA data cables were included) which I can easily get second hand to get it running, but it does get me into the cult of sandy bridge.

And second is a gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R (rev 2.1) fitted with a intel Pentium Dual-Core E2140, 2GB RAM (that is 4x512MB sticks) and not much else beyond an extra PCI gigabit network card because the previous owner thought that the on board LAN was faulty (which didn't seem to be the point when he tested it, but he included the card just in case) as this is going to need power, more RAM (since I'm not going to be keeping that 2GB kit in there and I might put in 4GB DDR3 RAM for its initial use), hard drives and a graphics card since the board doesn't include any.

At least I don't have to buy a case to put it in (and that is both of them in storage until I decide to test them since even without a GPU, the gigabyte board does have a speaker which was included with the case so I would at least get an error relating to the GPU which isn't there) since I decided to put it into the case I purchased almost a year ago.

Got My Hero Academia Season 1 CE from JBHiFi today, no customs fees which was good since it was marked at $69.98, it was marked as a gift though so maybe that let it go through. Hopefully not much longer till Beyond The Boundary arrives too :)

IMG_1359.JPG

My Amagi set from Right Stuf is sat in the local sorting office until Wednesday while I got a lovely grey card from Royal Mail for £13.40 :(

At least it was seemingly undervalued which saved me a fiver but still...

My Amagi set from Right Stuf is sat in the local sorting office until Wednesday while I got a lovely grey card from Royal Mail for £13.40 :(

At least it was seemingly undervalued which saved me a fiver but still...

Is it one of the 'damaged' ones they sold through Amazon? Mine was undervalued and got through without being caught, same for Danmachi. Hope RM haven't been catching RS' packages atm as i've got Infinite Stratos 2 as another 'damaged' set coming from them.

35403140655_9ec9076ee4_b.jpg

Dead Set is a favourite TV show of mine, but one I have actually put off buying for ages now due it only being available in the UK on DVD despite being broadcast in HD. However, with the help of @Buzz201 I discovered that there existed a BD in, of all places, Germany, which is uncensored, surprisingly. Very happy to finally own a copy. I do find the art the picked for the cover to be oddly hilarious, as Dead Set doesn't take place in or around London whatsoever, and Davina McCall doesn't even venture outside in zombie form at any point in the series. Considering this is a horror series, the release gets a thumbs up from me by managing to scare me before I even managed to take the disc out the case. I certainly wasn't expecting this to be staring back at me when I opened up the box.

35273625081_7b53ef32f6_b.jpg

Is it one of the 'damaged' ones they sold through Amazon? Mine was undervalued and got through without being caught, same for Danmachi. Hope RM haven't been catching RS' packages atm as i've got Infinite Stratos 2 as another 'damaged' set coming from them.

Yeah it was a Amazon order. It sat in limbo between Chicago and Langely for 11 days so fees on top of the delay isn't appreciated.

Yeah it was a Amazon order. It sat in limbo between Chicago and Langely for 11 days so fees on top of the delay isn't appreciated.

dam when I did DanMachi it was pretty speedy, and they undervalued it as a "special customer item". Atleast you still got it cheaper, and got a nice set

Got Infinite Stratos 2 Blu-ray today from Rightstuf through Amazon, i was worried it got caught by customs as it was dispatched 2 weeks ago but arrived unscathed today :D

IMG_1360.JPG
Contents of the box:
IMG_1361.JPG
It was listed as acceptable condition so i expected some bad damage but the only damage was on the spine and doesn't seem too bad:
IMG_1362.JPG

Back