What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Thanks.
Last question did they make the same mistake as Anime Ltd (Patema) and didn't put the title on the spine?
As I can see, the title for the front and back are only on the O-card. (with the Bbbfc/logo)

Thanks.
Last question did they make the same mistake as Anime Ltd (Patema) and didn't put the title on the spine?
As I can see, the title for the front and back are only on the O-card. (with the Bbbfc/logo)

image.jpg

[Image courtesy of Jaden]

The first anime pickup of the month went to Gonna Be the Twin-Tail!! from Funimation UK. Got this for under £15 from Zavvi and my payment ended up being in Egyptian Pound so the overall fee was 63p lol.

Very sweet deal there NormanicGrav.

In fact after seeing your post i wondered and checked my credit card statements as i have some orders coming in from Zavvi as well.

No such luck on Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 1, that would be too good to be true :)

But they i do have some stuff underway for crazy prices. Paid the grand amount of 95 Eurocent for Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad (£18,89) and for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (36,89£) and Yona of the Dawn Part 1 (£15,99) i paid the unbelievable price of 2,65€

I suggest Zavvi gives whomever made this mistake a big raise. (but i'm guessing wildly here that this is actually a software fault)

IMG_0255.JPG
Plenty of stuff arrived in the last week. Is it Wrong and Amagi Brilliant Park from AOL. Twin-Tail from Zavvi (for 73p). Rail Wars and My Mental Choices from Ebay. C3 from UP1. And Shakugan no Shana from Beat the Bomb (with no customs). :D

Durarara (Collector's) arrived from UP1 as well (after I took the picture). Now to switch the discs with the Standard Edition.

Wait, why not? :s Do you remove the slips or something?

I throw to the bin every O-card I get. (As you can see here : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet )
For me the purpose of that thing is only to show all the crap infos, aka editor logo, BBFC, etc. and leaving the artbox clean, but I hate when they also put the only good info (At least the freaking title of the serie!!!) on it and leave the box with nothing but the arwork, for the front and back of the box, it's cool to have clean artwork but for the spine the title is freaking mandatory! (They keeped-it for My love story... why only for that show?)
On the shelve a box with nothing on the spine is just ridiculous, you don't even know what show it is.
I got pissed at Anime ltd back then with Patema for also doing that.
So, yeah, not sure if i will get-it, probably not.

Nice
Where did you pick that up from ??
Trigger's international store. Word of warning though, while the book was well worth it at £20, they only ship EMS which is almost another £20, and if you get caught by customs too...

(Still totally worth it though, love me some Luluco, book is a little small, but it's well laid out and packed with art).

Back