What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received these from UP1UK today - didn't think they'd be arriving until after Christmas so I am very happy indeed.
e_Jw_Vz_MENwy_AMAMBd_GADHYBOab_RBBh_Co_Uh_N1_X1d2r3g_D3_Me91.jpg

Purchases i got over the last few days.

This came monday from zoom.co.uk (the bonus Ferid Bathory card was delivered separately on tuesday)
Seraph of the End Seson One Part 2

Well my Seraph set still hasn't arrived from Zoom but already got the Ferid card. Was shipped on December 2nd, and yesterday send them an email regarding this being awfully late.

How is customer support actually at Zoom ? Up until now i haven't received an answer from their customer support, which is rather slow compared to other web shops.

Well my Seraph set still hasn't arrived from Zoom but already got the Ferid card. Was shipped on December 2nd, and yesterday send them an email regarding this being awfully late.

How is customer support actually at Zoom ? Up until now i haven't received an answer from their customer support, which is rather slow compared to other web shops.
They aren't quick. When I didn't get my Ferid card I emailed them but I didn't get a reply for about a week.

OK thanks for the reply Gemsy-chan, means i'll need to be patient then. Oh well guess i don't need to expect to receive this before 2016 is over ;)

I'm jealous of the Knights of Sidnoia S2 LE. I saw that Sentai had it for $30 during their sale.

Also that Death Note is super reflective I had to really zoom in to be able to see what it was.

Don't think msgeek got it through the Sentai web shop itself, as Sentai only ships within the US of A. Or maybe msgeek is lucky enough to have a relative living in the USA :)

Through the aid of this picture, I now realise that Yui is the only anime character whose name is present on a standard QWERTY keyboard layout.

Mad jealous here! I was kinda tempted to get the other OVA box, as I really liked the recognizable landscape shots of the bay/force HQ.

You planning on writing anything up about the Anno collection?

Edit: Figured I'd just amend this post rather than making a new one, but this turned up today. Interested to see if it is as enjoyable to read as it is to watch.

7bJ9qN9.jpg

Last edited:
The artwork on those Patlabor LD's is absolutely fabulous :)

Received today, Owarimonogatari Volume 2 which is probably the last one for this year.

1k0.jpg

Back