What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So, all this stuff arrived the other day, and I am very happy with Figurines 1/the Sanrio figurines, they are very cute and decently well made with even the accessories that come with the characters mostly better moulded and more durable than you might expect for small pieces. Makeup 4/Eyeshadow Stick Set B, and the Makeup 6/Liquid Eyeliner Set I love as well, I have tested all the colours from both these sets and they're really nice and well pigmented (I have not tested the UV light properties of either these or the face and body paint crayons though so I can't comment on that). Makeup 7 and Makeup 9 are ok but not the best (could do with more pigment in the colour of the non-glitter liquid part, but they do have a decent amount of glitter in them, the sort of thing that is ok if you use them with other better makeup to compliment it), Makeup 8/the face and body paint crayons are pretty good but don't seem to quite dry 100% so I wouldn't recommend, say, painting the backs of your hands before reading a book, for instance just in case, also I have tested the yellow, orange, pink and purple, not the green and blue yet, the purple lacks compared to the other three colours I tested. Makeup 5/The lipsticks were pretty rubbish barely any glitter or colour pigment and the colours are way less pretty than the picture, I really would not recommend it. The shoe rack I ordered is due for delivery today I believe, so hopefully it will be nice and well made (I don't mind getting it bolted to the wall for stability if needed though tbf) :)

Attachments

• Temu Figurines 1.jpg
    Temu Figurines 1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Makeup 4.jpg
    Temu Makeup 4.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Makeup 9.jpg
    Temu Makeup 9.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Makeup 8.jpg
    Temu Makeup 8.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Makeup 7.jpg
    Temu Makeup 7.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Makeup 6.jpg
    Temu Makeup 6.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Makeup 5.jpg
    Temu Makeup 5.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• IMG20240816172152.jpg
    IMG20240816172152.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG20240816172200.jpg
    IMG20240816172200.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG20240816172207.jpg
    IMG20240816172207.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG20240816172221.jpg
    IMG20240816172221.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 1
I received three Kitty's Blu-rays from Media Blasters yesterday. Although, none of these have anything to do with cats per se... 😉

Kitty's Private Passions
Kitty's Salicious Sensations
Kitty's Portraits of Passion

These covers aren't overly NSFW, but I'll label them that way anyway...

3kittyshentai.jpg

Last edited:
2024 HAUL - AUGUST CHAPTER: BATCH #2

After almost a week of no new arrivals, one package turned up on Friday. Meanwhile today I also took a trip to town.

Switch Haul 14 - Cosmic Fantasy & Tiger Heli.jpg

Back in January I pre-ordered two Switch games from Limited Run Games' online store and they had an estimated release window for August 1-31. Surprisingly they actually arrived on time and since I paid VAT upfront there's no customs which is handy.

Starting with Cosmic Fantasy Collection, the first in a new remastered collection by Edia, consisting of 1990's Cosmic Fantasy and 1991's Cosmic Fantasy 2. Both originated from the PC Engine CD and only the second game was previously released in English. This is an RPG that I actually discovered through YouTuber HappyConsoleGamer so I wanted to pick it up since we don't see many from the genre released for this console readily available these days. A second collection is coming soon that covers the third and fourth games in the franchise.

Next we have Toaplan Arcade Garage: Kyukyoku Tiger-Heli, a classic shoot 'em up collection dedicated to the Tiger-Heli games released back in the Arcade by Toaplan with this release worked on by M2 ShotTriggers. This collection includes 1989's Kyukyoku Tiger (Famicom, PC Engine & 1991's Mega Drive versions), 1989's Twin Cobra (NES & 1991's Genesis versions), 1986's Tiger-Heli (Famicom & 1987's NES versions) and 1986's Get Star (plus the western version Guardian). Surprisingly it also includes 1991's arcade puzzle game Teki Paki which displays as a separate game when you put the Switch cartridge on the device.

PS5 Haul 4 - Persona 5 Royal & Tactica.jpg

After watching Alien: Romulus, I visited the GAME store that was nearby and wasn't expecting much given they ditched the pre-owned section and most of the stuff on their stores these days is just pointless trash. But to my surprise, they have some discounts available for a few of the games on offer and these included Persona 5 Royal and Persona 5 Tactica for £11.99 each.

Now I did pre-order the PS4 Steelbook version for Persona 5 Royal but I never bothered to play it given it is a long game after all, but the PS5 version has some slight performance improvements so I figured given its cheap I'll pick it up. Meanwhile Persona 5 Tactica is their tactical RPG spin-off and surprisingly no one is talking about it, it just came out and that was it, so the fact that its cheap is an opportunity for me to pick it up in case it goes up in value.

Manga Haul 7 - FOTNS 5 and JoJo.jpg
Manga Haul 7 - FOTNS 5 and JoJo 4.jpg
Manga Haul 7 - FOTNS 5 and JoJo 2.jpg
Manga Haul 7 - FOTNS 5 and JoJo 3.jpg

Once again I visited the Travelling Man store in town and they finally had JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind Volume 6 in stock so with that picked up I have now completed the series. But since its a 3 for 2 deal I needed some more books to make it worthwhile so I also picked up both Fist of the North Star Volume 5 (which finally had a condition that didn't look dented) and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Volume 2.

Oh wow, It feels like I just stepped back about 20 years into the golden age of Windows XP

Its also not a terrible store to navigate

And its the first time I've seen a GIF banner used in an online store in.... years. Oddly pretty happy to see that

Edit: the GIF globe indicating global shipping <3
That site gave me flashbacks to the countless amount of time I spent trawling through Anipike for character shrines and fanfic sites in the Web 1.0 days.

I've seen about the first 20-30 episodes and I thought it was neat if very 80s, I am planning to finish it someday (I'm 35 btw so really a 90s kid didn't especially grow up with it though ofc I knew what it was as a child) :)
I'm not that much older but I definitely remember watching Thundercats and enjoying it, which got me wondering when it aired here. I was guessing we got it a lot later than the US, as we used to with everything (I distinctly remember the mid '90s when it seemed like everyone at school but me had Sky and was watching things about a year before I saw them, I know that feel, Rishi) and apparently it did start airing in the UK in '87 but then there was another glut of episodes in '90, which is probably when I saw it. Also 65 episodes never even aired here. Probably I should re-watch the whole thing at some point, I remember it having an atmosphere quite unlike any other cartoon. At least child me certainly thought so.

That site gave me flashbacks to the countless amount of time I spent trawling through Anipike for character shrines and fanfic sites in the Web 1.0 days.
I opened my news app today to be faced with at least half a dozen headlines that ended in "here's why" and one article about the correct way to sit on the toilet (and it wasn't satire). I want to go back so very badly.

Back