What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Nice.
Wish I could go back in time and experience High School of the Dead for the first time. And Gate .
That would be interesting, but now you would probably experience it differently. You've changed because you've seen different things. I like watching movies/series after years, because you forget something/you change, and sometimes you appreciate something more than you used to (or vice versa). After all these years, "The Big O" seems even better to me than it used to be.

I received another 18+ figure in the mail yesterday, this one being the fourth cast-off figure in my collection - Daiki Kougyou Shuria-chan Illustration by Jack Dempa 1/7 Scale PVC Figure. Once I get it unboxed and setup I'll most likely post a few images over in the 18+ Hentai thread in the blu-ray.com anime forum. Heheh, I wonder what my two daughters will think of me after I die and they find all this hentai stuff hidden away in my house?! I'll be leaving behind quite the shady legacy of myself! 😁
Makes me think of Kakushigoto 🤣

IMG_9703.jpeg
From Arrow Video.

IMG_9705.jpeg
From HMV.

IMG_9706.jpeg
From Sanity.com.au.

Pleasantly surprised that the Sanity order not only arrived quickly but that both sets are in better shape than the Anchorman release from HMV - HMV really need to step up their packaging as this will be the second return in less than a month. A little packing paper or bubblewrap goes a long way.

Went to see Deadpool & Wolverine today (which was brilliant) and coincidentally came across these in Waterstones afterwards so decided to pick them up.

Remembered when this was announced but then completely forgot about it, this is only a two volume series as well so this completes it.

Deadpool Samurai - Vol. 1 + 2 (Manga)

1000001543.jpg

Sentai Summer sale arrived via Ship7

Double dipped on Venus Wars because I read there are issues with the AL edition which used the old Discotek version.

Waiting in the Summer: I remember watching this series after a visit at Hyper Japan where Nagi Yanagi, the singer of the ending songs of WitS and Black Bullet anime (where I met her and bought the Black Bullet ending song CD which she autographed) performed the WitS ending song there.

Aura Battler Dunbine: got it cos it's on sale plus Super Robot Wars games and Tomino is main reason why I bought this.

I would have got more titles added to it but they don't have ones I wanted (Dusk Maiden of Amnesia) and contemplating whether to get certain titles such as Medaka Box etc but maybe next time when Sentai does another sale.

Shipping via DHL was like £24 altogether I think.1000081365.jpg

Various anime that has arrived throughout the week. It was also my 27th Birthday yesterday as well and got a number of little bits like Pokemon related things and non-nerdy stuff, as well as cash but those are not pictured.

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense. (S2) (LE) (BD / DVD), Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (S2) (BD), The Sacred Blacksmith (DVD) and Earwig and the Witch (LE) (BD / DVD)

1000001586.jpg

Last edited:
Back