What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two Blu-ray titles from Crunchyroll yesterday, a partial shipment from a larger pre-order I made last month:

Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple - The Attack of Darkness OVA Series
The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World

kenichiiceblade.jpg

The LEGO 10333 Barad-dûr was released to LEGO Insiders today. I was at the Lego House Store at 8.30 in the morning, an hour before they opened. First in line and first to check out 😄
IMG_0672.jpeg

They had gotten 16 sets in stock and all 16 were signed by the lead designers Antica and Ashwin. Both of them had drawn unique drawings on each of the sets, I chose the one where The Eye has gotten some shades on 😎 The Fell Beast was the GWP.

Also, these arrived over the past days.
IMG_0674.jpeg

The LEGO 10333 Barad-dûr was released to LEGO Insiders today. I was at the Lego House Store at 8.30 in the morning, an hour before they opened. First in line and first to check out 😄
View attachment 34351

They had gotten 16 sets in stock and all 16 were signed by the lead designers Antica and Ashwin. Both of them had drawn unique drawings on each of the sets, I chose the one where The Eye has gotten some shades on 😎 The Fell Beast was the GWP.

Also, these arrived over the past days.
View attachment 34352
Love that Kiki box.

I heard if you buy that Lego set twice, you can build a different variations that’s humongous! Bank managers beware.i Love the sunglasses btw.

Love that Kiki box.

I heard if you buy that Lego set twice, you can build a different variations that’s humongous! Bank managers beware.i Love the sunglasses btw.
In the reveal, they showed you can buy up to three sets and combine the "slimmer" tower part and make it three times higher. The set is £399 (I believe), so three of them is just a tad too much, lol.

A few things have arrived this morning. The games I got from The Game Collection with their 2 for £15.00 offer as well as using a 10% discount code from a survey I filled out from them the other week on top of that.

Dragon Quest Heroes II (PS4), Street Fighter V: Champion Edition (PS4) and Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (BD)

1000000813.jpg

I took a gamble on a sale and order some things from suruga-ya, a Japanese chain store that had a free international shipping deal until June 6th Japan Time. The store processes used goods and the website is machine translated into English so it is a little awkward but still useable. Ordered my items on Thursday and they arrived in the UK on Monday so shipping is fast.

I got a few things for my Trigun Collection from the Yasuhiro Nightow Exhibition that celebrated the 25th anniversary of his storied career. First is 2 postcards of the Trigun manga and the commemorative art book collecting pieces from all of Nightow's franchises; Trigun, Gungrave and Blood Blockade Battlefront. Not as extensive as I would have hoped but still a solid piece that has multiple illustrations I have never seen before so it was worth getting. On top of that I got Trigun Volume 9 and 6 of laser disc. Because it is an interesting bit of history, they will look good on display and they were as cheaper than buying a poster. So I will look forward using suruga-ya again at some point.

IMG_8868.jpeg
You can also buy the original Anime Limited collector's edition of Cowboy Bebop on suruga-ya for £27. Which means someone in Japan brought it and then decided to part with it.

Last edited:
Back