What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

View attachment 29585
Received today from eBay. Also included the badges, patches and magnets from I presume was the kickstarter campaign. Very happy to get my hands on it - now if only I could source the Captain Tylor Nozomi set with the big artbook.

Yep, that is the Nozomi Kickstarter box set with all the standard options from the Kickstarter. Nice for you to be able to get a copy of that set!

Yep, that is the Nozomi Kickstarter box set with all the standard options from the Kickstarter. Nice for you to be able to get a copy of that set!
Yes had assumed the box was Kickstarter based on the listing but wasn’t expecting the bonuses asides from the badges!

Recent arrivals from various places.
IMG_20230621_103254__01.jpg

I'd already seen almost everything on the first Urusei Yatsura TV set, but the second one should be mostly new to me.

I finally got tired of waiting for Anime Limited to release the rest of the Gundam shows that interest me, so I'm just going to import the rest of the ones I want unless they catch up.

2023 HAUL VER 6.6
(note: the forum (& all of the sites that use this structure) broke Imgur images at the time of the post so I'm using images that I posted on other platforms for the meantime)

IMG_20230621_175305.jpg

Going to start off with two packages that arrived today first! The first one is Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition from Square Enix for the PlayStation 4. I've been interested in checking out this franchise for years and my only experience has been the anime film that's on Netflix (which I did like). This is the re-release version that has more content but is based on the Switch release so the resolution quality is weaker but playing it on the PS5 will still maintain the 60fps gameplay.

IMG_20230621_175609.jpg

Also arrived is Mang Hoi's 1989 film Lady Reporter (師姐大晒), also known as The Blonde Fury, from Eureka Entertainment on Blu-ray. This is part of the June pre-order bundle that I ordered a while ago.

IMG_20230621_182016.jpg

And as some may have noticed, today is my Birthday. Now 28. The folks at work actually gave me a cake which was a surprise so that's appreciated. Anywho, here's the Birthday haul which consists of 10 titles for the otaku collection.

IMG_20230621_180338.jpg

Starting off with novels! The first one is Yukito Ayatsuji's Another 2001, a horror novel that was released a few years ago and is presented in hardcover format just like the other ones in the franchise. Pretty thicc book too.

We also have more light novels joining the collection, both of which I have enjoyed watching their anime adaptations. The first is Toru Toba's The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt, a fun fantasy series and one that I do want to own on Blu-ray, and the second is Miku's I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in the Real World, Too, a unique isekai with a neat artstyle.

IMG_20230621_180643.jpg

Next we have one manga series with two volumes and that's Haro Aso's Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead, which is also getting an anime series soon. This series is from the creator of Alice in Borderland.

IMG_20230621_180918.jpg

For anime we have two One Piece films on Blu-ray, both distributed by Manga Entertainment then Funimation UK before rebranding as Crunchyroll. The films are Hiroaki Miyamoto's One Piece Film: Gold, the 13th film, and Takashi Ōtsuka's One Piece: Stampede, the 14th film. I've watched the latter when it was in the cinema.

IMG_20230621_180808.jpg

Over in the Asian Cinema section we have a film that I only found out was made in the past few months when I was at the cinema, and that's Hirokazu Kore-eda's Broker (브로커). Yep that's right - it's a Korean film by a Japanese director, and it's distributed by Picturehouse, who are also a cinema chain like Curzon. Since it was released on Blu-ray I decided to include it for the haul.

IMG_20230621_181016.jpg

Last but not least we have two video games for the PlayStation 4 collection. The first is Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, the console version of the well-loved fighting arcade game that includes characters from each major Final Fantasy game. This version was not well-received ironically but was so cheap I figured I'll include it whilst it was available.

The second is Shadow of the Colossus remake, which was developed by Bluepoint Games. I held off owning this remake because I had the original that I wanted to try out first as well as the fact that I didn't own the better console for PS4 at the time, then when the PS5 came along there was some technical issues which did get resolved once it was added onto PS Plus.

2023 HAUL VER 6.6
(note: the forum (& all of the sites that use this structure) broke Imgur images at the time of the post so I'm using images that I posted on other platforms for the meantime)

IMG_20230621_175305.jpg

Going to start off with two packages that arrived today first! The first one is Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition from Square Enix for the PlayStation 4. I've been interested in checking out this franchise for years and my only experience has been the anime film that's on Netflix (which I did like). This is the re-release version that has more content but is based on the Switch release so the resolution quality is weaker but playing it on the PS5 will still maintain the 60fps gameplay.

IMG_20230621_175609.jpg

Also arrived is Mang Hoi's 1989 film Lady Reporter (師姐大晒), also known as The Blonde Fury, from Eureka Entertainment on Blu-ray. This is part of the June pre-order bundle that I ordered a while ago.

IMG_20230621_182016.jpg

And as some may have noticed, today is my Birthday. Now 28. The folks at work actually gave me a cake which was a surprise so that's appreciated. Anywho, here's the Birthday haul which consists of 10 titles for the otaku collection.

IMG_20230621_180338.jpg

Starting off with novels! The first one is Yukito Ayatsuji's Another 2001, a horror novel that was released a few years ago and is presented in hardcover format just like the other ones in the franchise. Pretty thicc book too.

We also have more light novels joining the collection, both of which I have enjoyed watching their anime adaptations. The first is Toru Toba's The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt, a fun fantasy series and one that I do want to own on Blu-ray, and the second is Miku's I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in the Real World, Too, a unique isekai with a neat artstyle.

IMG_20230621_180643.jpg

Next we have one manga series with two volumes and that's Haro Aso's Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead, which is also getting an anime series soon. This series is from the creator of Alice in Borderland.

IMG_20230621_180918.jpg

For anime we have two One Piece films on Blu-ray, both distributed by Manga Entertainment then Funimation UK before rebranding as Crunchyroll. The films are Hiroaki Miyamoto's One Piece Film: Gold, the 13th film, and Takashi Ōtsuka's One Piece: Stampede, the 14th film. I've watched the latter when it was in the cinema.

IMG_20230621_180808.jpg

Over in the Asian Cinema section we have a film that I only found out was made in the past few months when I was at the cinema, and that's Hirokazu Kore-eda's Broker (브로커). Yep that's right - it's a Korean film by a Japanese director, and it's distributed by Picturehouse, who are also a cinema chain like Curzon. Since it was released on Blu-ray I decided to include it for the haul.

IMG_20230621_181016.jpg

Last but not least we have two video games for the PlayStation 4 collection. The first is Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, the console version of the well-loved fighting arcade game that includes characters from each major Final Fantasy game. This version was not well-received ironically but was so cheap I figured I'll include it whilst it was available.

The second is Shadow of the Colossus remake, which was developed by Bluepoint Games. I held off owning this remake because I had the original that I wanted to try out first as well as the fact that I didn't own the better console for PS4 at the time, then when the PS5 came along there was some technical issues which did get resolved once it was added onto PS Plus.

Happy birthday Grav! hope you have a great day. 🎂

My latest haul imported straight from Japan arrived earlier today!

As usual I ordered plenty of CDs. Some soundtracks for Eva 2.0 and 3.0, a range of "Best of" albums for Eureka Seven, Soul Eater and Fate, the new Bocchi the Rock single, Haruhi character songs, and some vocaloid albums, namely Mitchie M's The Greatest Idol and the supercell self-titled album (which I realise as I'm writing this that I forgot to get an image of)

I also got myself a nice Rei figure from 3.0+1.0. Nothing special but I've been far overdue having a Rei figure and I love this one for the price I got it for!

And finally, the first of likely many pieces of Kamen Rider merch I'll be picking up after getting into the franchise recently. I just finished Fourze the yesterday so getting the driver along with a good selection of astroswitches for it today was some good timing!IMG_20230622_000836.jpgIMG_20230622_001032.jpgIMG_20230622_001230.jpg

My latest haul imported straight from Japan arrived earlier today!

I also got myself a nice Rei figure from 3.0+1.0. Nothing special but I've been far overdue having a Rei figure and I love this one for the price I got it for!

View attachment 29598

Nice figure that Rei figure has, weebsplat! She was always my favorite Eva girl until the rebuild movies, but now with the movies, Mari is definitely my waifu - gotta love those crazy girls with glasses, lol!

Back