What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Xlnw6Hn.jpg

For the third time this year I have won another anime poster, this time for The Night is Short, Walk on Girl which is a film I have surprisingly not seen still despite really enjoying The Tatami Galaxy (I know they're not really connected though).

I also picked up a wired controller for my Switch so I don't need to worry about the Joy Con's running low on battery when I have it set up on my monitor, especially with both Sonic and Pokemon in November, will be playing a lot of Switch plus the Kirby design is super cute and adorable.

20221027_181846.jpg

Bayonetta 1 from Amazon Japan, shipped on Friday and arrived Monday loose in an extremely large box.
The Split Pad arrived today from Amazon UK.
And Bayonetta 3: Trinity Masquerade Edition arrived today from Smyths Toys.

Bayonetta 3 has the game, new inlays for 1,2 & 3, an empty switch box(to display the Bayonetta 1 inlay as the physical is a limited edition) and an absolutely massive art book.
IMG_20221027_182933.jpg

Last edited:
My Bayonetta 3 Trinity Masquerade set also just arrived from Smyths Toys. Crushed corner thanks to the box having no padding at all so will handle that over the weekend. I accidentally forgot to cancel my ShopTo order too so that’ll need to go back.

Bayonetta 1 from Amazon Japan, shipped on Friday and arrived Monday loose in an extremely large box.
The Split Pad arrived today from Amazon UK.
And Bayonetta 3: Trinity Masquerade Edition arrived today from Smyths Toys.

Bayonetta 3 has the game, new inlays for 1,2 & 3, an empty switch box(to display the Bayonetta 1 inlay as the physical is a limited edition) and an absolutely massive art book.
View attachment 26704
any idea if all 3 japanese bayo games feature english text? JP audio is fine cause that's how i usually play Japanese games
i was gonna get all 3 eu releases but the first game is gonna be nintendo exclusive

Took a chance on a used copy of this on eBay for a decent price. Seems to be mostly new, just unsealed and some damage to the j-card. Always planned on getting the Daimajin films, but never got around to it, and would've rather had the original set than the newer one with the flimsy cardboard box.

GRLrIrM.jpg

H5PvISO.jpg

Took a chance on a used copy of this on eBay for a decent price. Seems to be mostly new, just unsealed and some damage to the j-card. Always planned on getting the Daimajin films, but never got around to it, and would've rather had the original set than the newer one with the flimsy cardboard box.

GRLrIrM.jpg

H5PvISO.jpg
Two great movies and one decent one. Since Majin is smaller than the typical kaiju, the miniatures are basically just regular samurai drama sets built at half scale, lending an unparalled level of weight and realism to the rampage sequences for something from the 60s. It's all supported by an ominous score from the legendary Akira Ifukube (Godzilla).

Random trivia: all three Daimajin movies were released in the same year (1966).

Got a few things come through today. As I posted in one of the gaming threads the other day I recently finished Final Fantasy VII Remake and adored the game so much that I upgraded to the Deluxe Edition, found this for a great price on ebay and it is in basically perfect condition so I'm real happy with that.

Amazon had their spend £15.00 get £5.00 off offer and decided to use this chance to pick up a couple volumes of manga as I haven't in almost a year, chose two titles which though I don't know a lot about have been on my radar for a while, them being How Do We Relationship? which looks to be a cute romance and Raw Hero from Akira Hiramoto of Prison School fame which I loved the anime of and was expecting this to be very lewd but flicking through the pages, this is beyond lewd and has "Raw" in the name for a reason but will be an interesting read nonetheless, the art work is great 😂

Final Fantasy VII Remake (Deluxe Edition) (PS4), How Do We Relationship (Vol. 1) and Raw Hero (Vol. 1)

20221028_212638.jpg

Last edited:
October Haul #5

A bunch of packages have arrived throughout the past couple of days this week. These are expected to be the remaining items for the October haul as one item I thought would arrive this week is likely to appear next week instead. Since the days are getting darker (especially with the clocks changing tonight), I'll need to sort out my October haul post this weekend lol.

VK1zcdlh.jpg

9Y6wzyOh.jpg

On Monday the first Terracotta order finally arrived which was delayed due to the recent postal strikes. The first is another older Third Window Films release with Eiji Uchida's Greatful Dead (グレイトフルデッド), which went on offer during their Halloween sale.

BoL4TUwh.jpg

CevNspEh.jpg

The second is a brand new 88 Films Deluxe Edition set with Corey Yuen's Righting Wrongs (執法先鋒), also known as Above the Law which was originally scheduled for September but was moved into October.

pYOa7A5h.jpg

dagTx7rh.jpg

SXyCw0Mh.jpg

BKzauyzh.jpg

Also arrived on Monday are a batch of manga from Seven Seas which is part of the Amazon funds that I won from work. The choice to focus on Seven Seas is due to these volumes being available for a pretty decent range and were available to ship together. We have Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without a Fight! Omnibus 4 (covers Volumes 7 & 8), Do You Like Big Girls? Volumes 3 & 4, and Hitomi-chan is Shy with Strangers Volumes 4 & 5. DYLBG Volume 3 arrived on Wednesday due to timing delays. These are mostly up to date on the English releases, and I say that because the next volume is out pretty soon for the latter two titles.

FE3GCIzh.jpg

ewQsJPLh.jpg

ceY8rujh.jpg

AnZDBOOh.jpg

After I received a notification that my Goshogun order was being dispatched, I then immediately placed another order, but to counter the shipping costs I acquired a few items to have them ship together. For some reason the package made progress, but then stalled for a whole week, and I thought it got hit by customs, but it just breezed through the moment it had updated and arrived last Wednesday. There was no damage to these sets as the extra protection to the packaging helped a lot.

I finally got my hands on Yowamushi Pedal the Movie which was out of stock at the time that I made the Discotek Media Batch 4 haul order. This film is also in a weird position, as it is listed as 'discontinued' on Discotek's website, but the item is not yet in that 'last chance' status over on Rightstuf. Either way, the film also marks the 40th Discotek Blu-ray in my collection.

LLbHZbTh.jpg

w5r4cJbh.jpg

SRdOsooh.jpg

Alongside the film, are two more Japanese PlayStation 4 imports which have English support - Capcom's Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles collections. Both were via Mercari and honestly surprised they shipped out and arrived as fast as they did. With Mercari, they tend to be in different scenarios like item was sold already, cancelled despite being paid, or take a while to arrive at the warehouse, but for these two they arrived before the film did. I have not played the Ace Attorney games before so this will be my first venture into the franchise.

KAJviHLh.jpg

Kn3se2Oh.jpg

8qbfxjAh.jpg

OLaNUt0h.jpg

kvYBxhBh.jpg

After the previous batch I then made a second order to cover the rest of the free funds otherwise Prime renewal would eat it up. Keeping the trend going I acquired more manga from Seven Seas with Blue Giant Omnibus 2 (covers Volumes 3 & 4), GIGANT Volume 8, Plus-Sized Elf Volume 7, and World's End Harem: Fantasia Volume 7.

I am hoping to complete both Blue Giant and GIGANT by the end of the year, since the former was already fully released, and the latter will have its final volume released sometime in December. Plus-Sized Elf is also wrapping up at the end of the year, which is technically on-going, but the author moved the series to a different publisher with an updated name, so the first series that Seven Seas has wraps up at 8 volumes.

As for the other manga titles from Seven Seas, World's End Harem is now in its final arc, but Part 2 of the story (After World) has yet to be released in English - but Volume 13 is scheduled for later this Winter. Next year Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs will be fully released (Volume 24 due this Summer) and Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire is expected to be fully released next year as well (it's a 7 volume series).

Back