What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2TB M.2 drive and heatsink for my PS5. This was going for a decent price in the sale Amazon did a couple of weeks ago.
IMAG0292.jpg
Adding the built-in storage and the external drive I have connected, this will bring the total capacity up to 6.8TB (unless something goes horribly wrong). There's no such thing as too much storage on a modern console, not when games can be up to 200GB and backwards compatibility means it's carrying over my last-gen games too.

2TB M.2 drive and heatsink for my PS5. This was going for a decent price in the sale Amazon did a couple of weeks ago.
View attachment 26627
Adding the built-in storage and the external drive I have connected, this will bring the total capacity up to 6.8TB (unless something goes horribly wrong). There's no such thing as too much storage on a modern console, not when games can be up to 200GB and backwards compatibility means it's carrying over my last-gen games too.
Nice, I got the WD SN850 2tb and that heatsink a couple of weeks ago and they've worked great. Fyi do not use the crappy little screwdriver that comes with the heatsink, the head is too small and the screws Sony used are awful. Use a larger screwdriver with a bigger head to get more torque on it.

View attachment 26650
Ordered these a while ago from WOWHD via their eBay store as they had a buy 3 get 25% off offer and these were all discounted.

I've seen some of Leo, and oh lawd you can tell Japan was in a dark place in the early 70s. It's theoretically one of the more kid-focused entries in the early series, but it's shockingly violent and depressing in places. And weird. So, so weird. Seven putting Leo through all sorts of sadistic martial arts training never got old.

I received two titles yesterday, one from rightstuf and one from a private seller on the blu-ray.com forum:

When Marnie was There Steelbook (with blank spine, replacement ordered through Shout!)
Irina the Vampire Cosmonaut

marniesteelirina.jpg

Looks nice, I am gutted I was at work when the email came in. I was prepared to drop the cash immediately otherwise.
Same thing happened to me, was just coming off a work call, saw the email and less than two minutes after logging in the website crashed and I missed out. Have ended up importing the JP edition to avoid over-inflated eBay prices.

Same thing happened to me, was just coming off a work call, saw the email and less than two minutes after logging in the website crashed and I missed out. Have ended up importing the JP edition to avoid over-inflated eBay prices.
Not a bad idea, I might see if I can find a copy floating around if it's not too late.

When it became a Nintendo store exclusive I was mentally preparing myself for the worst. It was a flawed idea from nintendo from the beginning to put it mildly.

Not a bad idea, I might see if I can find a copy floating around if it's not too late.

When it became a Nintendo store exclusive I was mentally preparing myself for the worst. It was a flawed idea from nintendo from the beginning to put it mildly.
Expecting the same with the physical release of Bayonetta 1 now that they've shifted it to a Nintendo Store exclusive. Had it ordered on Base and all retailers had it in the US and Japan, then they pull this rubbish in Europe.

Ended up buying a copy from Amazon Japan.

Back