What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

farzam1999

Kiznaiver
Finally picked up the last Eureka slip edition of their Hong Kong releases (that are available for less than £100!).
And possibly started a new bank balance crippling collection by getting one of the Argento 4K releases...

View attachment 26257

View attachment 26258Experts let me know what I'm missing!
As far as i know its just Iron Monkey & Zu Warriors but I like both my kidneys so can't afford them 😭
Does Execution in Autumn count?

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
A couple of ebay pick-ups, one from yesterday and one from today.

Yet to play any of the Valkyrie Profile games though the new one intrigues me so picked up the second entry as I found it for a good price (though don't exactly have a working PS2 atm).

Finally found the Mini Specials for You're Under Arrest for a good price as well and it is in mint condition, I also have the movie on the way from another seller. I already own the original OVA's MVM put out way back so when the movie arrives I will have all of what was released of the series in the UK. I hope the entire series gets a re-release on blu-ray eventually as the U.S. DVD's are OOP and so expensive now.

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) and You're Under Arrest: Mini Specials (DVD)

20220921_180125.jpg

Last edited:

NormanicGrav

Grav's End Harem
AUKN Staff
A couple of ebay pick-ups, one from yesterday and one from today.

Yet to play any of the Valkyrie Profile games though the new one intrigues me so picked up the second entry as I found it for a good price (though don't exactly have a working PS2 atm).

Finally found the Mini Specials for You're Under Arrest for a good price as well and it is in mint condition, I also have the movie on the way from another seller. I already own the original OVA's MVM put out way back so when the movie arrives I will have all of what was released of the series in the UK. I hope the entire series gets a re-release on blu-ray eventually as the U.S. DVD's are OOP and so expensive now.

Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2) and You're Under Arrest: Mini Specials (DVD)

View attachment 26266
Nice haul! I haven't tried out the Valkyrie franchise before and it's one of those that I know is popular within the JRPG community. I know Elysium is a different sub-genre but I have downloaded the demo to give it a shot (and it does help that the first game is coming to PS4/PS5 even if its just the PSP version).

You're Under Arrest is also in the news in terms of a new viral meme shot.

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Nice haul! I haven't tried out the Valkyrie franchise before and it's one of those that I know is popular within the JRPG community. I know Elysium is a different sub-genre but I have downloaded the demo to give it a shot (and it does help that the first game is coming to PS4/PS5 even if its just the PSP version).

You're Under Arrest is also in the news in terms of a new viral meme shot.

Oh yeah, think I saw that there was a demo, should give it a download myself.

Haven't seen that meme shot before, You're Under Arrest deserves more love.

bigzgod

Kiznaiver
New arrivals!

FGOAniplex-A.jpg

Quintessenial-Fuse.jpg

Steamboy.jpg

KomiA.jpg

KomiB.jpg

Rascal-Spellblades.jpg

Dressup-Classroom.jpg

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Continuing from yesterday, the movie for You're Under Arrest arrived as well as the new release of the MHA Movie 3 steelbook.

I have to say this was probably my least favourite of the three movies but wasn't bad by any means, maybe a re-watch of all three will change my mind but atm it goes 2 - 1 - 3 for me.

My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission (Steelbook) (BD / DVD) and You're Under Arrest: The Movie (DVD)

20220922_092512.jpg

Last edited:

Lucky_Deity

School Idol
Double post, wasn't expecting this to arrive today. I decided to finally upgrade my Switch Lite to the OLED as I want to be able to use the Switch as a home console as well as though games such as Pokemon are fine on handheld, other games I'd much prefer and / or have a better experience with on the big screen. I also look forward to seeing the OLED screen in action as well.

20220922_104737.jpg