What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

The game is great, though I had to adjust the BGM down for the voices to be audible. Not sure if the original was like that and my hearing sucks (it does) or if they were trying to downplay the silken masculine chitchat.

I cunningly already had season one of the anime, so I'm watching that super slowly in time with the game now so as not to spoil the decisions I make in the latter. It is a very accurate adaptation so far.

Because I know everyone really loves my shipments of debauchery, here's today's.

R

ilmaestro said:
That's the sort of stuff I've been told that has me moving in that direction!

Mutsumi said:
3? That is brave... Have you been with 3 before?
Not personally, but I know enough people who can vouch for their service, and coverage in my area is good. Plus, you basically have no other choice if you want unlimited mobile bandwidth with tethering.

I guess they are better in certain areas than others, or maybe they simply improved? When I used them, they were turd, and that was five years ago in the south-west. I don't think they've shook off that reputation around here entirely though.

The Last Story - Limited Edition
First thing first: While I'm happy that Nintendo makes their Limited Editions consistently the same size; they need to make them bigger. The annoyance I had getting everything back into the box after getting them all out to look at etc, was silly.

Anyway, photos!:
HNI_0063-2.jpg

HNI_0064-1.jpg

^ See, there's a lot. The big thing in the clear wrap is just the instruction booklet in other European languages.
HNI_0065-1.jpg

The game and the Steelbook. Shame about the huge age ratings as I really like that cover.
HNI_0071.jpg

The game's disc art
HNI_0066-1.jpg

The other side of the Steelbook.
HNI_0067-1.jpg

The inside of the Steelbook.
HNI_0068-1.jpg

The box that contains the soundtrack CD and the art book (the artwork used here is the reversible cover for the main game box)
HNI_0069-1.jpg

The soundtrack CD
HNI_0072.jpg

The shiny gold Soundtrack CD
HNI_0070.jpg

The artbook

I've bought the initial d sets too but i've turn the cover to the inner side. It doesnt have that horrible yellow save xD

Regarding gantz, im gonna wait for a price drop on the boxset with the 2 movies.

What is the dvd above from initial d 4 stg? Anyway i cant recognize any of the above dvds xD Since i dont know the shows

bakum4tsu said:
I've bought the initial d sets too but i've turn the cover to the inner side. It doesnt have that horrible yellow save xD

Regarding gantz, im gonna wait for a price drop on the boxset with the 2 movies.

What is the dvd above from initial d 4 stg? Anyway i cant recognize any of the above dvds xD Since i dont know the shows

hetalia movie and season 3, utena all 3 boxsets, tweeny witches, 12 kingdoms

Ok but next time wait for price drops :p

I receive this today. It has a slip cover ( i think thats the way it spells/write whatever) and i didnt know. Unfortunately the slip cover is a bit damaged but oh well. Its the problem buying from internet where you cant see the products condition. Tough its minimal and i finally have one series i was after a long time ago.

The poster in the innercover (is that the way it suppose to say? man i dont know engrish xD )

6h3wpg.jpg

wbfns1.jpg

I've seen this when it aired in japan but i dont remember at all the show besides some characters die. I know it doesnt have that much action and it runs kinda slow but i love samurai anime (when its good) and this was a series fun to watch at that time so im looking foward to resee it soon.

il remember next time your looking for samurai animes il tell ya

here my new 32 inch tv ( i think its bigger then 32 inch ) and my new ps3

my old tv was a old box style tv

Back