What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Yeah, sorry that the picture quality is bad. It was taken with my 3DS camera, which is 0.3 megapixel xD

I've heard complaints online about the transfer on the DVD disc (the one with Mami) and while not very noticeable on its own, when put next to the blu-ray, it does become noticeable that there is slight blur (Still, not as bad as some of MVM's Love Hina discs...boy they look so weird). One thing that's interesting is, the DVD is made in the US, the BD in Mexico and the CD in Japan - all over the world!

Factoring in price of postage and customs, I've noticed that TRSI cost me about £75, which is £3 more than UP1 offer it for, so I'm debating about ordering volumes 2 and 3 from TRSI or UP1 (Right Stuf's postage would probably make them the same price).

I now have the poster on my wall (the side with all the girls minus Kyoka) and am thinking of getting the ep preview cards framed once I have them all.

My first anime purchase for a while, and my final anime purchase for another while. It's a goody, though!

The box is really dinky due to the Blu-ray dimensions and the thinner US Blu-ray cases. It's the smallest box set I own. But I love the irony of Funimation using those crappy eco-cases while at the same time producing a lavish chipboard box and spreading the discs over two cases when they could quite happily co-habit one.

Without further ado... PICS!

cimg1765d.jpg

cimg1758b.jpg

cimg1762ia.jpg

PSVita.jpg

For once a knock on the door and not just left on the doorstep.

Portable gaming has evolved... and so has the post office.

EDIT: So many dinky things, something's going to get lost :(

Wow...the packaging for that Memory Card is a bit of a waste isn't it? =3

It's a shame my older brother has said that he's been told to sell games and memory cards with the Vita, as that's the only way a profit is apparently going to be made...Sony should have included a memory card with the console.

Nice to see you got the Wi-Fi version. In the western world, there's little need for 3G (hotspots everywhere!).

Excellent stuff, Max, and I agree, everything is possibly too tiny! I also don't know how anyone with no nails can pry open all the little hatches.

Joshawott said:
In the western world, there's little need for 3G (hotspots everywhere!).
Even less need for it in Japan, where they had wifi hotspots in subways about a decade ago. ^^; I don't know why they thought the 3G one was going to sell anything like as well as the Wifi only.

Packaging for the memory card *looks* a waste, but since I'm going to be swapping between two it might not be so bad. Will have to see about a game/memory card holder.

You can also setup a mobile hotspot and use your phone for probably less of the cost and has more uses and probably more reliability! 3G only looks to be useful if your a social media addict or are looking for an alternate GPS option!

Good stuff, the packaging for it does leave a little to be desired by the looks of things, but still seeing this make me want even more, hopefully I have enough money of my own by Next Week otherwise I'm going to have to resort to begging!

I've sen flcl a long time ago maybe 6/7 years i guess. Its great to have now in dvd. I'll be seeing again in the next weeks for sure.

Regarding brotherhood, i'm gonna start watching 3º volume and its been great so far. It has been better than i've expected. :)

MrLaserSharkKH said:
You can also setup a mobile hotspot and use your phone for probably less of the cost and has more uses and probably more reliability!
Yup, my Vodafone contract is up next month, and I will be moving onto 3's The One Plan for exactly this purpose. :)

ilmaestro said:
MrLaserSharkKH said:
You can also setup a mobile hotspot and use your phone for probably less of the cost and has more uses and probably more reliability!
Yup, my Vodafone contract is up next month, and I will be moving onto 3's The One Plan for exactly this purpose. :)
Do it man, I love 3. I downloaded about 30gigs through my iPhone one month last year. Not an eyelid was batted. That's what I call "fair usage".

That's the sort of stuff I've been told that has me moving in that direction!

Mutsumi said:
3? That is brave... Have you been with 3 before?
Not personally, but I know enough people who can vouch for their service, and coverage in my area is good. Plus, you basically have no other choice if you want unlimited mobile bandwidth with tethering.

Back