What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Update on the Witch if anyone wanted to know. After 3 emails they let me send it back for a refund which I accepted. I have ordered a new copy from HMV. Hoping for better luck this go around :).

I'm really glad to hear this - based on my past experiences with Zavvi I'm glad you got better treatment than I did! I ordered Perfect Blue Ultimate from them a few years ago and when it didn't arrive for over a week cancelled the order then never got my money back as they kept saying because it had been dispatched Hermes had to locate it before I could get a refund, which I consider to be ridiculous as it had obviously gotten lost and I had paid for a faster postage method than the free one as well just to try and avoid something like that happening! I have used Zavvi once since then to buy some heavily discounted standard editions in a sale and that was frustrating as well albeit to a lesser degree (ordered Overlord individual season sets 1-3 and they didn't manage to get one of them for me so I had to buy it elsewhere at a higher price), I don't plan to use them again tbh (oh wait actually I did buy the That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime S1 Steelbook from them a few months ago or whenever it was they did those massive discounts on them and that actually went ok - I got what I ordered and it was sealed and undamaged - but still I'm reluctant to use them to say the least).

EDIT: If anyone's wondering I do have a copy of Perfect Blue Ultimate now I got it from Anime Limited themselves in the end :)

Last edited:
I thought I better order the Japanese Hibike euphonium season one as it’s becoming scarce by the looks of it. I got landed with a whopping customs fee of £41 lol, this is the second time in a row this has happened after my first four orders from Japan managed to sneak in without additional costs. Now I need to learn how to download and burn English subtitles (scratches head).
Also received the lenticular BvS box set from hdzeta in china which contains both 4k and Blu ray versions, each with a steelbook and slipcover.
E7813186-BB31-44D2-9183-2C7F91D517FD.jpeg09B2E2A5-9F56-48A6-91DB-7DCEB53D4436.jpeg776907CA-719E-4A92-ABED-907080F5FF82.jpeg

Last edited:
For those who made a rightstuf order via UP1 you should be able to check your account/orders and see the amendments on each item saying "Special order" and the quoted price. All of mine seem to have gone through and stayed in stock. Just figured it may concern or make a few people annxious as when you put the order in orginally its all at full price.

Now for the actual Photo's.
My first RightStuf order made a week ago arrived today (actually early as I was excepting on 1st Aug), Nura rise of the Yokia S1 Part 2, Tenjho Tenge (daily deal so probably wouldn't have worked via UP1), Problem children....another world, Saiki K, Laid backers, Is it wrong to except hot springs and my roommate is a cat.

20220728_135759.jpg

And a bunch of other stuff from the last few weeks, Princess principal CE and ZX code reunion from MVM DotW, Hunter x hunter 4 & 5 from Cex and the rest ebay/amazon.

20220728_135859.jpg

Yay! I recieved my replacement Princess Principal CE boxset today, and this one arrived in perfect condition, thanks to MVM double-boxing it this time for me. I'm fully Princessed-out now, with both the Sentai Premium and Standard Editions, and the UK Collector's Edition. Now I really want to re-watch the series - can't wait to show it to the neighbors!

prinprinukce.jpg

3prinprin.jpg

Last edited:
Got another Ghibli movie, won it cheap in an ebay auction. One of the few anime I know of which have an actual British dub, never seen it in Japanese or the U.S. dub though but I may do sometime, British just works for this movie though.

It bugs me how this is numbered 6 on the spine though when it clearly isn't the 6th Ghibli movie, far from it.

Arrietty (Collector's Edition) (BD / DVD)

20220729_130743.jpg

Just incase your wanting a full haganai limited edition set, so involves double dipping on season 2 both rightsuf and otaku.co.uk are selling the limited edition for a reasonable price(Otaku probably your best bet compared to rightstuf) (and have been for a while, so the sale maybe around for a while, so may not be too much rush required).

Last edited:
Just incase your wanting a full haganai limited edition set, so involves double dipping on season 2 both rightsuf and otaku.co.uk are selling the limited edition for a reasonable price (and have been for a while, so the sale maybe around for a while, so may not be too much rush required).
I already ordered my Season 2 LE before I got Season 1 LE from Otaku.co.uk ✌
I can't wait for Season 2 LE to arrive soon.

Back