What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Did you replace the cases yourself? I thought both of these came in standard blue cases, not the premium white cases.
Yeah, they came in standard blue ones but the clear ones look much better in my opinion, and are a lot less flimsy than the std ones.
Shockingly that's one thing Funimation did right was the inside artwork for their essentials releases was/is very good and the clear cases show it off a lot more.
20220710_162222.jpg
20220710_162249.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I received just a small Rightstuf Birthday Sale order I placed during Week 2 - These arrived yesterday:

Pompo the Cinephile
Wave Listen to Me
In Search of the Lost Future

pompowavelost.jpg

Last edited:
These Eva Rebuild re-releases are straight up reprints, which was known but not even with the updated design of the BBFC logo and still has the Manga Entertainment logo as well.

Also, Princess Principal is chonky, very nice set, been wanting to check this series out for a while though I have to say, I'm grateful for MVM putting so many good series on their deal of the week lately but slow down, making me broke 🤣 three weeks in a row now there's been something good.

Evangelion 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone (BD), Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance (BD) and Princess Principal (Collector's Edition) (BD)

20220712_090744.jpg

These Eva Rebuild re-releases are straight up reprints, which was known but not even with the updated design of the BBFC logo and still has the Manga Entertainment logo as well.

Also, Princess Principal is chonky, very nice set, been wanting to check this series out for a while though I have to say, I'm grateful for MVM putting so many good series on their deal of the week lately but slow down, making me broke 🤣 three weeks in a row now there's been something good.

Evangelion 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone (BD), Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance (BD) and Princess Principal (Collector's Edition) (BD)

View attachment 25257
Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they're not legally allowed to use the old BBFC on "new" products, so might actually be old stock that was sat in a warehouse somewhere for years.

Edit:
Screenshot_20220712-092004_Chrome.jpg

Princess Principal is chonky, very nice set, been wanting to check this series out for a while though I have to say, I'm grateful for MVM putting so many good series on their deal of the week lately but slow down, making me broke 🤣 three weeks in a row now there's been something good.

I can't wait to see that Princess Principal set, I just ordered it myself, but it will take a while longer to get over here to me in the US. I just started watching the series over the weekend for the first time; I've seen the first 6 episodes and this is definitely something I want to show to the next-door neighbor couple, after we finish Spy x Family.

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they're not legally allowed to use the old BBFC on "new" products, so might actually be old stock that was sat in a warehouse somewhere for years.
It went OOP in March / April 2016, so any stock would have been sitting in warehouses for over 6 years now. And this even ignores that the movie was licensed by a different company in between...

And it's not only the BBFC logos - Manga most likely no longer have the rights to their old logos and the Starz branding.

It went OOP in March / April 2016, so any stock would have been sitting in warehouses for over 6 years now. And this even ignores that the movie was licensed by a different company in between...

And it's not only the BBFC logos - Manga most likely no longer have the rights to their old logos and the Starz branding.
So even in death Manga still find a way to be Manga.... 😉

Should also have received Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou & Duke of Death and His Maid Season 1 Blu-rays but UP1 sent me a book (TSF Monogatari GN) instead. :mad::confused:

Got a reply back from UP1...

Sorry for mix up only 2 packages posted yesterday seem labels not correct.

Only 2 packages sent yesterday and they screw up this badly. God help them if they have to dispatch 10+ packages in one day. 🤦‍♂️

Back