What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

New arrival!

SAOProgressive.jpg

July Batch #03

A couple more items arrived in the past few days.

6vyKa3hh.jpg

nomEy7Bh.jpg

First we have the final volume of Chainsaw Man for its first part of the storyline, as the series in Japan took a break (until recently) and moved from Weekly Shonen Jump to Shonen Jump+.

tVGe4dhh.jpg

LN0qCEDh.jpg

Next we have a PS5 remaster batch with Klonoa: Phantasy Reverie Series and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania. Wahoo in 4K 60FPS and Kiryu Kazuma trapped in a monkey ball.

5fJ1q2Kh.jpg

tcpAuNFh.jpg

U51FOq1h.jpg

Then a few days later I bought more games, because I can. Catherine Full Body and GOD EATER 3 for the PlayStation 4.

ZNjom2dh.jpg

I wanted to own a nice gaming related T-Shirt and especially one from official sources, so I picked up the apparently hard to find Falcom 40th Anniversary one from NIS Europe. This includes characters from Falcom's Legend of Heroes and Ys titles as well as their mascot Mishy the Cat.

x1wxBAdh.jpg

Amazon Prime Day was a thing, and one of the items I was after went on offer for a pretty solid deal - the SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ Headset. I wanted a more recent but nice headset so I went for this version, which also supports 3D audio for PlayStation 5.

GSnNnmKh.jpg

QFo6wwNh.jpg

HELLO WORLD arrived today from Anime Limited. The UK collector's edition Blu-ray set. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
怌week midpoint ver.怍

What's included?
  • AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES - nirvanA Initiative Collector's Edition (Nintendo Switch)
  • Daemon X Machina Orbital Limited Edition (Nintendo Switch)

View attachment 25199View attachment 25200
View attachment 25201

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
怌week midpoint ver.怍
cultured special ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)
(p.s. Saeko best samurai !)

What's included?
  • High School DxD BorN [Season 3] (Blu-ray)
  • High School of the Dead - Complete + OAV - Sapphire Edition (Blu-ray) + Booklet

IMG_20220711_183602.jpg
IMG_20220711_183643.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220711_183623.jpg
    IMG_20220711_183623.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220711_183610.jpg
    IMG_20220711_183610.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20220711_183656.jpg
    IMG_20220711_183656.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20220711_183615.jpg
    IMG_20220711_183615.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Where did you Order High School DƗD BorN? Cause this version already got recalled.

no technical issues, just wrong age rating
For a moment thought I purchased a defective set, glad that's not the case here šŸ„²

Got this copy from eBay UK (Seller sent Ā£12.99 offers)

Picked up a Ghibli movie for the first time in ages, making this my second one (third if you count The Castle of Cagliostro but that's pre-Ghibli and a part of my Lupin collection as opposed to sitting with my Ghibli collection). It is also my second favourite Ghibli movie after When Marnie Was There which is my favourite movie of all time and the only other Ghibli movie I own.

From Up On Poppy Hill (Collector's Edition) (BD / DVD)

20220716_131339.jpg

Picked up a Ghibli movie for the first time in ages, making this my second one (third if you count The Castle of Cagliostro but that's pre-Ghibli and a part of my Lupin collection as opposed to sitting with my Ghibli collection). It is also my second favourite Ghibli movie after When Marnie Was There which is my favourite movie of all time and the only other Ghibli movie I own.

From Up On Poppy Hill (Collector's Edition) (BD / DVD)

You definitely have the same taste in Ghilbi as I, because Marnie is also my favorite Ghibli movie, and Poppy Hill is my #4, only after Nausicaa and Princess Mononoke. Have you seen Only Yesterday yet? That one ranks #5 for me, right under Poppy Hill. I tend to prefer the slice-of-life Ghibli movies over many of the fantasy ones, so Whisper of the Heart and Ocean Waves are big favorites of mine as well.

You definitely have the same taste in Ghilbi as I, because Marnie is also my favorite Ghibli movie, and Poppy Hill is my #4, only after Nausicaa and Princess Mononoke. Have you seen Only Yesterday yet? That one ranks #5 for me, right under Poppy Hill. I tend to prefer the slice-of-life Ghibli movies over many of the fantasy ones, so Whisper of the Heart and Ocean Waves are big favorites of mine as well.

It's been a long time but yes, I've seen Only Yesterday, only Ghibli movies I haven't seen are Tales from Earthsea and Earwig and the Witch. I remember really enjoying Only Yesterday, always stood out to me compared to their other works, will need to give it a re-watch, along with the majority of Ghibli movies tbh.

July Batch #04

Two separate parts here, and the latter is the big one!

bARePREh.jpg

LKMSuTeh.jpg

0DPfAGZh.jpg

From Blackwells we have two packages - the first that arrived on Thursday was How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom light novel volume 11, which was one of the few that I needed to get but had to wait a while due to stock issues. The package did arrive slightly damaged by the dents which is unfortunate.

The next one to arrive, which came today, was Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs light novel 1. I enjoyed the anime a lot, so wanted to acquire the light novels which also had some stock issues, but the first volume was starting to slowly return to print so it arrived finally.

Next we have a trip to Sheffield, which is the first time I went back to the city since late November last year (though properly since July 2020). It was a sort-of sudden plan but I figured why not, and despite how hot the day was and the train going back being delayed, it was a good time. I did pick up a bunch of items which are below.

pAq3v4vh.jpg

In HMV, they had a 2 for Ā£30 offer on 4K Ultra HD titles and so I picked up Bong Joon-ho's Parasite (źø°ģƒģ¶©) and Akira Kurosawa's RAN (ä¹±). Both still have their slipcases.

Vs3pw5oh.jpg

szGPa7nh.jpg
DTNcOMhh.jpg

In CeX, I found Resident Evil Revelations and Resident Evil Revelations 2 on PlayStation 4 for Ā£25 overall. Pretty good deal since the copies were pretty much brand new in terms of the condition.

lsSawm7h.jpg

At the Sheffield Space Centre, I know their prices are basically SRP for all of their books, so I decided to focus on Seven Seas as they tend to be pretty much the same range online also. And what we got was a surprising selection, but the overall cost was close to Ā£100 so it's a lot spent.

S8syr9uh.jpg

e0cG5INh.jpg
E04WOcHh.jpg

For manga we have Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without a Fight! omnibus 3 (covering volumes 5-6), The Dungeon Of Black Company volume 7 and GIGANT volume 7.

zeYpdmWh.jpg

SefrhGeh.jpg

84ODYR1h.jpg

0aEuyXLh.jpg

3a2V8rkh.jpg

We also have Skeleton Knight in Another World light novel 1-3 and Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs light novel 2-3. The anime adaptations for both of these helped with the decision to go after the source material.

Back