What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

RLvhJZtl.jpg

Today i got...

Barakamon OP CD (came with sticker) and Bakumatsu Rock mobile phone straps
IMG_20141009_133306_zpsafd04b65.jpg

Sengoku Basara 4 clear files
IMG_20141009_133229_zps0dd1acfb.jpg

IMG_20141009_133149_zps0dd819e7.jpg

Kuroko no Basket Photo Album Collection
IMG_20141009_133119_zpsd80c27fb.jpg

IMG_20141009_133058_zps23a373b1.jpg

Bzm5varIcAEXrGQ.jpg

Got these today in the post! I've just seen Mononoke last year and after watching it, I did regret not watching it sooner. Its a beast of movie. So good.

The Wind Rises I still have to watch but I'm really hyped to watch it, I expect great things of it and the reviews are good overall so I'm pretty sure I will not be disapointed, plus I've waited for it to be released and buy it before see it so it better be good!! :D

The Egg Of The King and the Battle For Doldrey arrived this morning. So so happy. Going to watch all 3 tonight if I can fit it in otherwise will finish it off tomorrow :)

All You Need is Kill is now out on Blu-ray, DVD and Blu-ray 3D/2D combo. But if you go into HMV, you will stumble across their exclusive Steelbook!

Eo_T_1.jpg
Eo_T_2.jpg

Eo_T_3.jpg

While I do like the Live Die Repeat cover, the BBFC logos ruin it for me and also the second name change. The film was originally supposed to be called 'All You Need is Kill' (like the light novel) but some folks in America did not like the 'Kill' in the title so it was renamed as 'Edge of Tomorrow'. After it's theatrical run and presumably due to the film's Box Office failure, the film was renamed again as 'Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow'.

For the respect of the novel, I will call this film All You Need is Kill just like what Japan is doing.

I have to admit, while I very much enjoyed the film, it misses out on so many key elements from the light novel - there are subtleties in there that take the story to a whole extra degree.

That steelbook does look lovely though.

Back