What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received K from the Amazon Canadian deal. Anyone else get there's?
f51213.jpg

According to the tracker, my copy of K arrived today as well. Considering it was only sent yesterday, that's really impressive.

Can you provide more screenshots please? I'm curious about what number your set is and whether it's standing straight (Durarara!! wasn't straight unfortunately). And also the back info if there is one.

OK here are some more, I've put DRRR next to it for comparison, the only things that are a little off about it are that Gurren Lagann is slightly off centre. Other than that the wrapping on the top of the box is a little too obvious and I'm not a hige fan of the material used for the digibox/book (or whatever it's called that holds the discs) - it's quite rough to the touch and doesn't feel anywhere near as premium as the rest of the set, the one in DRRR by comparison feels much nicer to me.

The O-Card is actually quite nice, the cardboard is far more substantial than the likes of Mangas Attack on Titan box for example!

Please excuse the quality of the photos (and dinner), the light in my place is pretty bad.

IMG_20141017_185134.jpg

IMG_20141017_185145.jpg

IMG_20141017_185209.jpg

IMG_20141017_185351.jpg

IMG_20141017_185640.jpg

IMG_20141017_185704.jpg

IMG_20141017_185719.jpg

IMG_20141017_185856.jpg

IMG_20141017_185938.jpg

Wow, so it really is massive compared to DRRR - and I thought that was pretty big! So you're definitely getting your money's worth.

Can't wait to see what the book looks like in full detail when I get mine.

Very nice pictures, thanks!

I get completely irrationally excited whenever limited edition products come with unique numbers. Fond memories of trying to get the lowest numbered El Hazard set I could find in London one lazy afternoon ^_^;

R

Seems Zavvi deliver on Sundays.

ZLXwuiKl.jpg

Now to see how bad the glitches are...

EDIT: Yup, the glitch in ep 5 is very noticeable. Oh well, it looks good so far otherwise.

A long spate of preorders is paying off as l am currently getting at least 1 new BD or game in the post every week until December.

2EsgE7fl.jpg

nfTOZZ5l.jpg

Also, buying t-shirts off Qwertee is turning into a habit...

aAMnK2Yl.jpg

October Pickups Update #2 - Gurren Lagann: Ultimate Edition

Flippin hell this set is huge. I'm keeping that slipcover.

B0aDu1ACAAAyq8D.jpg:large

Just like Mangaranga's copy, my set also has the Movie digi-case on the wrong position but as long as it is not falling apart I'm fine with it.

I've added more photos on my blog.

Back