What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

-Danielle- said:
What's a clear file and what do people use them for/do with them??

They're just for storing paper like a normal plastic file. Because they're very attractive and glossy, people also collect them (like pencil boards) and you can get clear files with unique artwork which isn't used elsewhere.

R

Arrived a few weeks ago.
bla.jpg

blb.jpg

Arrived last week.
manga.jpg

klkbooka.jpg

Some samples of inside the book.
klkbookb.jpg

klkbookc.jpg

klkbookd.jpg

Arrived this week.
klkkh.jpg

-Danielle- said:
I need season 9 of Supernatural! Where did you get it from please?
Movietyme: http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/produc ... s_id=58889 (free delivery they say should arrive in 7-14days, but I chose express for £2.95 and got it in less than a week)

Amazon.com is cheaper: http://www.amazon.com/Supernatural-Seas ... pernatural, with the prepaid customs fee's the total comes to under £39. I've had nothing but bad experiences from Amazon.com (that and the fact they ran out of stock last week) so decided to give Movietyme a try.

Here's the DVD version from a UK seller brand new for £16: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/26159075 ... e&lpid=108. Unf, Warner's DVD's are region locked.

This lot came last week and the beginning of this week.

Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun OP cd from cdjapan
IMG_20140917_145119_zps30c816ed.jpg

Attack on Titan Part 2 limited edition with art boox from united publications. Now thats a art box...not the flimsy thing manga came up with
IMG_20140917_145102_zps8e9d03fa.jpg

IMG_20140917_144955_zps28d81e4b.jpg

IMG_20140917_145013_zpsa8d1a697.jpg

IMG_20140917_144757_zpsafd2a78c.jpg

Diamond no Ace stickers and can/badge from cdjapan
IMG_20140913_133438_zps17de08c5.jpg

Pulchra Levi from big in japan
IMG_20140915_204600_zpse71322a4.jpg

Gemsy-chan has a lot of things that are still unshipped for me ;_; I'm jealous.

That FUNi artbox for Attack on Titan looks better than I thought when I ordered it; it makes the flimsy, logo-covered, blue-bannered UK slipcase look even more embarrassing in comparison.

R

Kurz Weber said:

And there you go... you started Berserk!! I will too in the next couple of weeks. ;)

By the way, this arrived today, a lil epic haul if I am allowed to say.

Strange Facts:

Psycho-Pass was sent on 29/8 and Attack on Titan was sent on the 10/9, both from Base.com. Now I dont know what its going on all over europe or where the post stays for a few days, but its very strange that these itens arrived in the same day, having around 2 weeks of shipping difference.

Bx0rEcMCMAApeaW.jpg

bakum4tsu said:
Kurz Weber said:

And there you go... you started Berserk!! I will too in the next couple of weeks. ;)

By the way, this arrived today, a lil epic haul if I am allowed to say.

Strange Facts:

Psycho-Pass was sent on 29/8 and Attack on Titan was sent on the 10/9, both from Base.com. Now I dont know what its going on all over europe or where the post stays for a few days, but its very strange that these itens arrived in the same day, having around 2 weeks of shipping difference.

Bx0rEcMCMAApeaW.jpg
Nice haul there and yes I'm going to need to power through the volumes as I want to get it all while it is in print!

Back