What did you BUY today?

Killstar's had some dollar off me lately; clothes, bikini and xmas tree baubles.

Also bought tickets to see The Grinch musical here in Manchester. I'll be buying loadsa food today from the Xmas Markets too :)

Cyberpunk Red Starter Kit. Never played a table top game like D&D before, but with this tying into Cyberpunk 2077 I thought I'd give it a go with the guys I play board games with.

I missed the boat with attack on Titan S3 LE. I also don't want to pay Amazon prices so I've taken a punt and ordered a second hand copy from CEX as it's sold out everywhere else.

Landed on English soil this morning, hopefully get it tomorrow. Housemate has finished for Christmas, so someone should be in.
Bah, tracker says it's been held for ransom! I can pay online, but then have to choose a delivery date, no option to pick up even though the depot is literally round the corner. Guess I'll have to wait for the little Grey Slip. If it comes early enough I can get it before work, otherwise it'll be tomorrow morning.

Back