What did you BUY today?

Ah i see, i could get a £10 discount now but i may as well wait till i have 150,000 for the £50 discount.
If that's your choice then fine. Just remember this, 1 discount per item. Multiple discounts can't be used on the same item.

I hope my explanation has helped. I take it you know how to add the discount to your card, if not I can tell you that aswell.

If only they combined reward points from Fopp (same company) as well I'd have a lot more points
Agreed. What whould make it even better is if Fopp did discounts aswell. Think of it this way, If they did, look at how much we could all save, while still getting the stuff we want for less.

Agreed. What whould make it even better is if Fopp did discounts aswell. Think of it this way, If they did, look at how much we could all save, while still getting the stuff we want for less.
If Fopp did reward points I'd have a ton since I tend to buy from there more often.

Space Patrol Luluco original script for episodes 9,10,11
CCJZZyj.jpg

Ah i see, i could get a £10 discount now but i may as well wait till i have 150,000 for the £50 discount.
Also bear in mind that the discount has to be used in ONE TRANSACTION. Any unused discount is lost.

For example, if you have a £50 discount and redeem it against purchases totalling £30, you lose the remaining £20 discount altogether.

TZ0jzA0.jpg

RIPIP g500, you have served me well these past seven years and you will be missed. Did not fancy the g502 as it looks like it was made for Kylo Ren, the MX Master on the other hand looks like it was designed for Emperor Palpatine.

Nice choice, Ayase - I just picked up a MX Master 2S a few weeks ago - I got mine in the light gray color to match my 28 year old IBM Model M keyboard I use on my home PC. I almost waited too long, that color was gone everywhere I tried to find one, and I ended up having to order it from a German retailer.

I did look at the 2S as well, but it was a bit more than I wanted to pay and there doesn't seem to be a right lot of difference. There is however a review on Amazon from someone saying they received a 2S anyway when they ordered the AMZ version, so you never know...

Reviews seem to suggest it's not so great for gaming, but I mainly want a good mouse for doing 3D work right now - My g500 is no longer able to click and drag for any longer than a tiny fraction of a second which is a pretty massive issue. Besides, until I got my g500 I was used to gaming with the cheapest of cheap mice anyway, so I doubt I'll be too bothered.

Reviews seem to suggest it's not so great for gaming, but I mainly want a good mouse for doing 3D work right now - My g500 is no longer able to click and drag for any longer than a tiny fraction of a second which is a pretty massive issue. Besides, until I got my g500 I was used to gaming with the cheapest of cheap mice anyway, so I doubt I'll be too bothered.

I don't do any gaming at all, I just wanted a decent quality mouse with a substantial feel to it. I had been using smaller Logitech M705's, but my first one the thumb pad wore completely through, and the second one fell off my desk and landed right on the wheel, messing up the click functions of both finger pads. At least I have a few extra Unifying Receivers now, in case I lose any, lol...

Back