What did you BUY today?

Kite said:

For when the 31 day notice period with Sky comes to an end

Which seeing as the Sky box has finally got no recordings on, I swapped them over tonight :)

Good thing I have noticed is that I can delete channels from the TV guide, which will be useful.

Bought some stuff at MCM Glasgow today.
Pandora Hearts cushion and wallscroll, a Glaceon plushie, some Eevee badges, a No.6 mug, Sound of the Sky (DVD) and xxxHolic Volume 19 (thank you st_owly!)

After admiring a bronze goose statue in the British Museum today, I chanced upon a quantity of discounted Granny Smith apples in the nearby miniature Morrisons. At sixty-nine pence, a full twenty-one pence less than the cheapest of multipacks Tesco offer, I considered the acquisition a conquest of sorts.

Tickets to Patema Inverted and Garden of Words for the Edinburgh shows at Scotland Loves Anime.

Also applied for tickets for Have I Got News For You as usual...though they're free so I guess this isn't the right thread :p

640 Canadian Dollars

Should be enough for 2 weeks worth of food and any shopping I find out there :)

The 20 dollar & 50 dollar notes are plastic, feel strange on the touch

Bought The Making of Star Wars and The Making of Return of the Jedi, to complete the set since I already have The Making of The Empire Strikes Back.

From GAME Peterborough:
Sony PlayStation 3 500GB HDD ~ Game Exclusive Pack ~ Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us, 30 day PlayStation Plus & download code for Resident Evil: Afterlife film

From Play UK:
No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise ~ PS3

From Amazon UK:
HDMI Cable for PS3
Asura's Wrath ~ PS3
Hyperdimension Neptunia ~ PS3
Kingdom Hearts I.5 ReMIX: Standard Edition ~ PS3

Bought new PC, looks like GLaDOS x Sloth from Goonies

I bought the myriad pieces of the technological jigsaw that is to be my household's new gaming PC. I shamelessly went over budget by only 38%, thanks to my extraordinary restraint when faced with things I want to buy, and a credit card balance of zero to play with. :>

Due to First Great Western doing what First Great Western do best and run late, I had just under an hour to kill this afternoon in Basingjoke, so I had a walk to the british heart foundation shop (along with other shops) and I think I got lucky, £1.75 each:
SAM_0723.jpg

I had a £25 love2shop voucher from a survey site so I got a few new titles in Waterstones, the Deus Vitae was another 3-titles from the BHF shop, and the Megatokyo was a purchase from oxfam overpriced music in Reading
SAM_0722.jpg

And some DVDs from CEX (Princess & K-On), Karas from BHF again, even if it's rubbish it was only 99p
SAM_0721.jpg

Have also ordered K-On Series 2 Part 1 from amazon, plus the blu-ray of the movie, making use of my 5% student discount for new stuff on Amazon :p

I don't know if this would be classed as 'not a lot' for an expo haul but this is all I picked up this time.
Goodsmile better be there again in May...

r3nd7XW.jpg

Funny thing about the Homura I got here.
They come in random boxes so you don't know which one out of the set you're going to get.
Myself and two other friends each bought one from the Japan Centre stall with the intention of trading if we got something we didn't want.
Funnily enough all three turned out to be schoolgirl Homura, not that I'm complaining.

ED8d6Ut.jpg

Gotta love the guy at the Manga stall who gave me a couple of Kill La Kill posters. Both me and my friends very much appreciated it.

I had an accident with one of the clocks when changing it, I kinda broke it...

So I got a new clock, £2 one from Wilko, does the job at displaying the time

Back