What did you BUY today?

I bought these from Comic Con, but unfortunately had to leave them behind at my brother's flat because someone thought it would be a great idea to close Holloway Tube Station after the Muse gig:

- SIGNED Cowboy Bebop print (I was actually the first person in the queue on the Friday. In fact, it was just me in the queue for the first 45 minutes I was queuing up).
- One Piece Collection 1 Limited Edition (with the Tote bag and stuff)
- K-ON! Mio Figure
- K-ON! metal luggage tag (It's actually the only thing I bought on Sunday and the only thing that currently isn't at my brother's flat).
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica Illustration Collection
- Some kind of Tamako Market animation art book
- Street Fighter II The Movie
- Mawaru Penguindrum Volume 1
- K-ON! Season 1 (for my little brother)
- Sword Art Online wall scroll
- One Piece tote bag (I got this for free for asking a question in the podcast).
- Tokyo Mew Mew Omnibus volume 3

I might have bought more, as I do know I spent over £300 (although that does include food >>). I'll post pictures when I can.

Also, Melon Bread tastes really nice.

Well I was hoping to order a Russian Jade ring from QVC lol (only place that sells just a jade only (no gold, stones etc) plain band) but it's on a wait list and they wont have it restocked for about 90 days. Boo. Then I went to Lipsy hoping to buy a double finger ring I saw on asos.com that wasn't in my size and they don't sell it. Boo.

Now I'll be lucky if I can find some decent looking yellow nail varnish after work that I need for when I dress up as Pikachu for a friends birthday bender!

I also ordered some large planters to put mine and the bfs spring onions and carrots in (we're growing our own) and I bought him a growhouse for all our herbs and chilli plants since green flies and slugs are wrecking havoc on them so the fact the growhouse has a cover means they'll still get light, just not attacked by creatures! lol.

A little piece of rubber to go inside my rear tyre to replace a screw which has got itself stuck in there :(

Although at £10, it's reasonable for 30 minutes work by a friend of the family.

Having just been paid i decided to pay off a couple of hundred from my credit card and then bought the following;

25PC 1/2" Drive Metric Socket Extension Bar Set
H7 XENON HEADLIGHT bulbs with (free) side bulbs
Rear number plate LED bulbs (white)
Rocker cover gasket
SV49 Silverline Car Wheel Brace Cross Wrench
3 Ton Car Axle Stand SET (of two) & a 2 Ton Car Hydraulic Trolley Jack.

As my rocker cover gasket has faulted and is now leaking engine oil i think it'll be a good enough time to change the gasket and spray the rocker cover black. Whilst i'm replacing the gasket i may aswell jack up the car and do a full oil change (hence the trolley jack) and i'd rather not risk killing myself with the car above me so i'll use axle stands so the car is safe to work under.

The replacement lights are purely to make the car look abit more modern, the socket set and cross wheel brace are just for the car, so i'm using decent equipment (instead of the crappy jack and wheel wrench that comes with the car as standard)

Just sent off for all of Initial D on dvd. I sent off for the save editions to replace the crappy Tokyopop versions I already own.

Blew part of my bonus on a Ainol Novo7 Elf II android tablet and 32Gb SD card for same. Both arrived yesterday, so spent a pleasant evening getting it set up with apps and the like and used it to watch the latest Aku no Hana on the commute in this morning :D

2013-05-30-130208_zpsdf2718f2.jpg

Some Oil and filters for my car's 2nd service

Just need to find the time now to remove the plastic covering to get to the engine to service it.

Red door
Offside headlight cluster, my one has stone chippings when the previous owner didnt put the backing cap onto the headlight cluster which meant the thing was dirty inside and chipped.

Not bad for £40

Removed all the mechanisms from the door and half sanded it down ready for the remaining parts to be marked off with tape and resprayed to the car colour.

Sanding down underside of the car for more filler and respraying to bring the car back to 100% spotless. SportKa bumpers front and back will be replacing the colour coded bumpers the car has. Spacers on the wheels and then a aftermarket spoiler (nothing big or fancy) and the car will be complete.

A 3G mobile Wi-Fi dongle from Three. 15GB for £19 a month, not bad. And theres a Three mast just up the road from my house so the signal should be very strong.

Back