What did you BUY today?

Brand new wii, with free sonic vs mario game, and then bought monster hunter tri = £93.48

thought i might aswell spend some money as i have been quite good with the savings this month and its payday tomorrow.
shall set it up at the gf's uni, hopefully give her something to keep herself busy when her housemates just vegetate infront of the xbox.

and i can play monster hunter when she's not there

lol 2weekends ago i had £900 still sat in my bank, sadly its about half that now, still on par with saving a few hundred a month so dw... just a matter of time till i have the savings for a Tachipad :p

(although, i suspect the gf will end up putting her foot down about the anime lol )

THis is where the Wii comes into play and keeps her occupied :p

I haven't been anywhere near my Wii since I got a PS3. Shame really as it's an awesome bit of kit. Guess I just grew out of the genre.

GET SAVING TACH! XD

lol yeah my mum and dad bought one the other year, i'd have just given them money for it but my sister sometimes uses it so had to buy my own.

PS3? PS3?!!! don't talk to me about your PS3 boyo, it never gets a look in!!! you haven't been online in ages lol. mine is one everyday that i'm in town. (id take it to northants with me but its too risky lol)

I'm on the PS3 nearly every night. I'm just not online on account of my wirless being crap. I was online a few nights ago though playing Red Dead Multiplayer.

Once the sale goes threw I'll be moving home for a few months while a new house is setup. I'll be fighting my brother over gaming rigs! They have a lot of space but then when I turn up with two PCs, two laptops and a PS3 and Wii (not that it'll be setup)... it's gonna get quite crowded with gadge.

try and sort out your internet! If your free after the radio tonight, pop on and team up on red dead. :)

*dips white chocolate mikado into chocolate milkshake*

WHSmith, you've done me a service.

Just off the phone from kayls, she's doing much better and i think she's coping alot better than what i do with death, she's even saying about stealing my food again :p

galaxy caramel in the ready for her :)

OT: 2 boxes of mikado, one white one normal. 2 600ml of 7UP, shrimps, galaxy caramel and chocolate milkshake.

Godot said:
Eternal Sonata on PS3.

Since my 360 fried all that time ago I've really been wanting to replay this. Only £15 which is cool too.

Haha what are the chances i bought that yesterday for the same price as well =3, i have the 360 version but been wanting to try this one out for a while and haven't played it since it was released so will be nice to reply it

I bought today though Killzone 3 colletors edition and let the right one in book

Aya-Kun said:
Godot said:
Eternal Sonata on PS3.

Since my 360 fried all that time ago I've really been wanting to replay this. Only £15 which is cool too.

Haha what are the chances i bought that yesterday for the same price as well =3, i have the 360 version but been wanting to try this one out for a while and haven't played it since it was released so will be nice to reply it

I bought today though Killzone 3 colletors edition and let the right one in book

Yeah same. New cutscenes, endings, playable characters and dungeons sounds good to me 8)

Got myself a new Wok as the old one's burning black pieces onto my food and keeps burning.
Also, got Ryo a new Wireless X-box 360 controller. He IS paying me back for it though... ¬_¬

firday night - nothing the gf payed for dinner (indian.. ^___^ )
saturday, paid for the rents to have a expensive lunch in town, then bought a ps3 charging dock for my controllers. a new nunchuck for the Wii,

had 2 deliveries that day aswell. one at 8am - Wii speak. and another at 11am - Wii pro controller.
Picked up my Wii from the post office, then went to another post office in town and picked up a package for my mum (they argued about ID's but eventually gave in ) turns out they had put elastic bands round my mums package and another package..... which turned out to be mine. Also bought 2 new tshirts.

Went to Asda and bought a 24bottled crate of Bud, (£15)

paid for the gf's family to have a chinese saturday night.

Went BACK INTO TOWN on sunday, due to a tosspot who didn't send me the monster hunter tri game i'd bought from them, refunded me the money but hadn't told me anything. so had to go back and buy the game (£18 in Cex)

It is odd that you need to buy textbooks at school level. By using a printer and photocopier wisely, I managed to avoid making any such purchases during my tertiary education.

Zin5ki said:
It is odd that you need to buy textbooks at school level. By using a printer and photocopier wisely, I managed to avoid making any such purchases during my tertiary education.

It's "Optional". It has a few bits in it that'll be useful if I get in to University to study Law. From what I've seen, the first year of the degree course merely expands upon the core we learn at A Level; So the books should be useful for helping me recall the core work. It was only £9, and is mainly used as a revision aid. I like to use the books for a bit first too - this is a different publisher and author, and Law books tend to vary greatly on the quality of the cases outlined.

In the worst case scenario, I can sell it back to my teacher, I think.

Edit: I also just bought Yakuza 3: Special Edition 8)

I decided to skip the morning in college so I could go and get Pokemon Black also. I didn't pre-order, but I got a poster 'cause the guy to a liking to me, lol.

Result!

Some mp3s

Columbia Label Sampler (Free - Amazon label of the month)

Faith No More (free after using coupon),

New Improved Song (2009 Remastered)
Absolute Zero (2009 Remastered)
Sweet Emotion (2009 Remastered)

Also ordered the following cd from Zavvi,

Queens Of The Stone Age (Special Edition)

Back