What did you BUY today?

well no thanks to tasker, i'm now £44 poorer after buying a

1/100 Gundam Exia and 1/100 Strike Freedom Gundam

damn my weakness for gundams

Neo magazine
Tic-Tacs
XBox 360 Controller (Broke my first one after chucking it at the floor. Damn DOA4 and it's solidness).

*looks at post number*

Post 600 get!

On my way back from holiday yesterday, i went and got the novel of Battle Royale so i'm trying to find the time to start reading through that now.
Also i picked up my chibi Kallen model which was delivered while i was away. i am quite angry now with Play-Asia as i had pre-ordered a model off there, and they never sent me it at all, instead all they said was there was none in stock and i'd not get it, its like they completely forgot i had pre-ordered it. =/

A bottle of Pepsi (flat...) and a packet of Mccoy Mexican Chilli crisps.
This was while waiting for the hourly bus (which I just missed beforehand), where I had lost my sandwiches... *In Mai-Hime/Mikoto's voice* Hun-gee.

Spyro201 said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl and the Freeloader.

When this comes, I think il lose my life!!
You'll get bored once you play Subspace Emmisary for half an hour, it's ****** and repetative. Unlocking characters will fuel you though, but once you unlock all of them Brawl becomes not as amazing as you think. I played with all characters unlocked straight away, I was underwhelmed and felt I'd missed out.

Lupus Inu said:
Spyro201 said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl and the Freeloader.

When this comes, I think il lose my life!!
You'll get bored once you play Subspace Emmisary for half an hour, it's ****** and repetative. Unlocking characters will fuel you though, but once you unlock all of them Brawl becomes not as amazing as you think. I played with all characters unlocked straight away, I was underwhelmed and felt I'd missed out.

I dunno, I get into shite story lines (I liked Eternal Sonata's lol) and with Online Play etc. Im sure il get some time with it. I mean, Melee lasted YEARS.

Back