What did you BUY today?

Jayme said:
It seems Kanye has created the rest of his homeboys into the common otaku. ^__^ Fantastic. I wonder how many other anime references Kanye West has inserted into his songs.

other way around, Lupe Fiasco likes japanese culture and its referenced in many of his songs.

CDs
Arkam Asylum - Running With Scissors
Arkam Asylum - Learn To love Your Cancer
Katscan - Feral Bios
Various - Working With Children And Animal Vol 1.

Got my Skygrasper with Aile Striker, 1:60 Scale, Perfect Grade, Bandai model kit yesterday.

By chriminey it's huge.

Now I just need the £100 for the Gundam Strike that goes with it. :? :eek:

www.gundammad.co.uk

But I got the last one in stock. :p

Keep your eyes off that Strike though, it's mine I tell you, mine. ( Or it will be if they still have it next payday. )

KahhhhhhhhNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! Arghhhhh, they've sold it. :cry:

Ryo Chan said:
are they pre painted? *stares eagerly at Exia*

No, but...

They do come in different coloured plastics, so if a bit is supposed to be red it's red plastic, if it's supposed to be orange it's orange plastic, blue is blue plastic, black is black... etc.

So if you don't want to, or can't be arsed painting them, then they are still in their proper colours.

Be warned though, the perfect grade ones ( 1:60 scale) are fricken huge and have so many parts you'll be old and grey before you finish putting them together.

http://www.dannychoo.com/slide/eng/stri ... ke+Gundam/

Also, the destruction manual is all in Japanese, but they are so perfectly layed out and detailed with pictures that it isn't an issue.

Oh, also, from what I can gather, you don't need glue as they just clip together. :D

Back