What did you BUY today?

Another Freeloader (after cancelling the last one)
Panic! At The Disco - (edit) Pretty Odd.(for my girlfriend)
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd gig (as a treat for myself)

Still. I cant afford this :lol:

not really bought them yet but at lunch:

Bleach 2+3 manga
and something to eat :)

Edit: i bought Bleach Vols 2-5 lol
and had chicken noodles, which started me off thinking about ramen and then shaman king and kinda resulted in raman king :lol:

Spyro201 said:

Is this album actually any good?, I might give them another go, But only because '9.00 in the afternoon'....This scene kid i speak to on msn has got me liking it. ¬__¬

Bought the 360 wireless bridge, which I foolishly left in a girls bag after last night's pissup, and probably won't see it until like... tuesday.

D'oh.

Lelouch said:
Spyro201 said:

Is this album actually any good?, I might give them another go, But only because '9.00 in the afternoon'....This scene kid i speak to on msn has got me liking it. ¬__¬

Haven't heard all of it, but when I saw em live the new stuff sounded good. Worth a listen id say.

And I bought a new jacket, and looks like maybe another freeloader if we dont get any news of the other 2. Its getting sreiously stupid now.

I'm just after finishing the hardback edition of the Young Avengers vol. 1 (which is chapters #1 - #6) and I enjoyed it an awful lot. Western comics (at least those from Marvel and DC) really are vastly different to manga, but I really enjoyed it! So I'm now hunting down the second hardback volume (which collects #7 - #12)

Chaz said:
Yush!! F**kin' bagain! Hellsing complete for £9:20!

Wow, where'd you get that? :]

CitizenGeek said:
I'm just after finishing the hardback edition of the Young Avengers vol. 1 (which is chapters #1 - #6) and I enjoyed it an awful lot. Western comics (at least those from Marvel and DC) really are vastly different to manga, but I really enjoyed it! So I'm now hunting down the second hardback volume (which collects #7 - #12)

Chaz said:
Yush!! F**kin' bagain! Hellsing complete for £9:20!

Wow, where'd you get that? :]
Ebay. Region 2 - 4 disk set.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=001
The seller seems trustworthy, so I just went for it. Surprising that there weren't others after it more (usually bidded along the £4-5 area, so I made my max bid £10 for safety.)

Back