What did you BUY today?

farzam1999

Adventurer
Captain America - Civil War 4K, the seller who sold the second film now had this for a price that's under the customs value.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff

Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
PlayStation 4 Japanese Import
The expanded version of the fourth installment in Capcom's Musou franchise. Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi is currently one of the oldest PS4 Japan-only titles available that is slowly going up in value. Digital-wise you can download it for around 2990 Yen but I like to own physical copies for collection purposes and longevity. I own the first three in the franchise and have finished Sengoku Basara 1 & 2 thus far, with just Samurai Heroes (Basara 3) left to tackle.

I ordered this game pre-owned through Solaris Japan as part of their special offer that involves earning 10x the points for their new loyalty scheme. That way my next order can essentially be done for free. I did consider a couple of PS3 games to go alongside this but I wanted to wait as I didn't want to use up my spare funds this soon. I may place another order just before the special offer concludes on 12th June.

HWR

Himouto
Hyrule Warriors-Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch from eBay. Only cost £22.99 which was a nice touch.

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Muddle through. The gap is just too long not to.
6 months i bet at least how can Atlus keep doing that.
I just hope we get a LE in the end. Atlus didn't bother to do anything for Persona Q2 in Europe (Australia and the US got one...), and while I understand that's because the 3DS market is tiny now it does show how little the company cares about us. :rolleyes:

ActionFaust

Magical Girl
Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (English Subs) for PS4 from Play Asia's weekly deal. Big fan of the anime series so why not go for the game as well for more silly tank drifting

farzam1999

Adventurer
Looks like my order of DBZ Dead Zone didn't stay too long. Amazon just dropped a bunch of 4Ks to a great price. So I prioritized and got:

Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse 4K $15
Bumbelee 4K $13
Venom 4K $13
Creed II $13

HWR

Himouto
Thanks for confirming I’ll likely put an order in for the Deluxe edition at some point, happy it finally has a release date.