What did you BUY today?

Aaron

Combat Butler
I didn't know slipcovers were that much in demand. I've been binning the things all these years - I could have made a fortune out of them! 😭

D

Deleted member 4555

I didn't know slipcovers were that much in demand. I've been binning the things all these years - I could have made a fortune out of them! 😭
Think of all the meebs you could have bought! 😭

D

Deleted member 4555

Hmm...there are some new meebs due out soon. Might be worth a rummage through my boxes to see if any valuable slipcovers escaped my culling... 🤔
...And then flog them to folk on here for ridiculously inordinate amounts of money!

All the meebs will soon be yours!

💰👍

(I'm not evil, I promise)... 😬

Stiivun

Stand User
Ordered some spaghetti westerns;

Texas, Adios (Texas, adio) through Base.com
Vengeance (Joko invoca Dio... e muori) through DialbokikDVD as this release is exclusive to that shop, first time i use them so ...🤞
Man, Pride and Vengeance (L'uomo, l'orgoglio, la vendetta) through Amazon US

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Accommodation and flights for my holiday in Napoli. Going in mid to late June. Worked out pretty cheap and the apartment is great for what we needed.

D

Deleted member 4555

Last edited by a moderator:

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Picked up Fullmetal Alchemist Fullmetal Edition volume 5 and Hitorijime My Hero volume 3 from book depository. Probably my final manga purchases for May, especially given how expensive FMA is. Worth every penny though,