What did you BUY today?

WMD

Brigade Leader
Ordered season 2 of Nisekoi and Last Exile as well as into the spiderverse.

Dunno if people are aware of the collosal mess up by Zavvi today. They accidentally emailed their whole customer list to tell them they'd won tickets to the Champions league final. :eek:😂🤣

Anyway by way of a pretty poor apology they are giving 15% off in stock items with the code 15GOGW (thought others may want to get in on the action)

Reactions: HWR

Aaron

Dragon Knight
I bought Song of Memories for PS4.

It ended up being a waste of money though, because the font is too small for me to read, unless I move the room around and sit very close to the TV - there's no option to make the text bigger and all the spoken dialogue is in Japanese only.

I'd been interested in this game for a while, but I may as well have just thrown £20 in the bin. 😔

Stiivun

Thousand Master
Some 88 Films releases at Zavvi in their 3 for 25£ sale -15% with the 15GOGW discount code;
  • 2019: After the Fall of New York (Dopo la caduta di New York)
  • Live Like a Cop, Die Like a Man (Uomini si nasce poliziotti si muore)
  • One-Armed Swordsman (Dú bì dāo)
  • The Mercenary (Il mercenario)
  • The Spiritual Boxer (Shén dǎ)
  • The Vengeful Beauty (Xue fu rong)

D1tchd1gger

Mad Scientist
Always a mistake walking in here:

Thought about getting this digitally, especially as it's £10 cheaper, but it's a one off and thus doesn't take up much room:

But to get to the manga I have to walk past the Pop display, so:

It's getting a bit ridiculous now, they had Queen Pops! Unsurprisingly the Freddie Mercurys had gone, but seriously who wants a Pop of John Deacon!

Unboxings:

Just need Faye now:

farzam1999

Great Teacher
Captain America - The Winter Soldier 4K from a Amazon US marketplace seller. Got it for $10.86 + shipping, absolute steal!

Aaron

Dragon Knight
I ordered the old Zelda cartoon series on DVD. Only a fiver and I should get plenty of amusement from it!

HWR

Shinigami
Miami Vice: The Complete Series Blu Ray from DeepDiscount. Used the current 15% off code so it was around £42.

Also ordered a few Funi LEs and some slipcovers I was missing.