What did you BUY today?

Brought some gacha:
DSC_1814.JPG

DSC_1815.JPG
Asuku is a dup. Kirito and Asuna were a bit of a cheat as they were unsealed and the clerk let me take a look. I think she wanted me to buy something the way she kept pushing me to look at this and that.

DSC_1817.JPG
DSC_1818.JPG

@D1tchd1gger So you happen to be a Type Moon Fan and perhaps be interested in some Type Moon Gatchas? (Tsukihime, Mahoutsukai no Yoru, not sure if I still have both, but definitely still have one)

ugh, I'd hang myself by the hoodie cord before I wear anything One Piece, or any of those other shounen series they offer, lol...

Now, if they had a Jormungand hoodie series, or Garden of Sinners, or Ergo Proxy, or Noir, or Psycho Pass, or something along those lines, then I'd really be interested.

Last edited:
ugh, I'd hang myself by the hoodie cord before I wear anything One Piece, or any of those other shounen series they offer, lol...

Now, if they had a Jormungand hoodie series, or Garden of Sinners, or Ergo Proxy, or Noir, or Psycho Pass, or something along those lines, then I'd really be interested.

68a.jpg

I only put the link in there to show the design of the hoodie, not to advertise the site - I deleted my post now, since the original post I quoted is gone, no sense my post even be there now.

My haul so far this week.

I went to Brighton on Monday and picked up:

One Piece Skechers (Luffy version)
Overwatch Bastion lego set
Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers PS3
Dragons Dogma PS3
8 GB Vita memory card

From town today :

Hatsune Miku: Project F 2nd for Vita

Over 100 albums from Bandcamp in a bunduru for the ridiculously low price of $2.50. Basically a lot of Vaporwave type music, something to chill me out in the background whilst working.

An MOT Certificate! Tyres still advisory, as they were last year.

And tickets to Shawshank Redemption at the Showcase this coming Sunday for me and my mum.

Back