What did you BUY today?

4791FD7C-44F8-4D57-9C96-F0F0C74D971D.jpeg
Arrow Video are having a sale so I finally buckled and picked up Dark Water and Blood Bath. Shock Treatment I purchased out of curiosity and because the LE was OOP until Arrow found stock for this sale.

Photos please, or it didn't happen 😊

When the other 2 parts arrive I'll no doubt take a body shot for my FB and IG with a caption like "awwww sh*t" hehe so I'll share it here too :)

Whilst I'm insanely excited about living in a hotel in a forest in Oslo for 2 days and the city for 1, I am gutted I'm missing the Me!Me!Me! merch, exhibit, director and showing :(

I'm stuck in a budget just for this month so my treats so far is a nice breakfast this morn and I'll be going to Almost Famous tomorrow and maybe the cinema.

Rokka six braves novels 1 to 6.
My hero academia vigilantes manga volumes 1 to 4.
HInamatsuri manga volumes 2 and 3.
Konosuba manga volume 7.

Renewed my Crunchyroll subscription. Probably the most value I’ve ever gotten out of a streaming platform (PS4 App issues aside that is.)

Bought today online an Acer Swift 1 laptop from Acer(Was on offer in a bundle) as I'm gonna start an Animal Care distance Learning course soon and I needed something lighter than my HP laptop to move around as my HP is frickin heavy(HP gonna remain as the main laptop though.)

& Ordered some Animal related books from Amazon:
The Complete Book of Pets & Petcare by David Alderton
Looking After Small Pets by David Alderton
Complete Horse Care Manual by Colin Vogel
Complete Cat Care: How to Keep Your Cat Healthy and Happy by DK
The Ultimate Cat Book: A Comprehensive Visual Guide to Cats, Cat Breeds and Cat Care by Alan Edwards

Upped my pledge in the Emma: A Victorian Romance Kickstarter to the Head Gardener 2 level to include Season 2 since it has reached the $180K goal for it, plus I also added an extra $60 for the art book which will now cover both seasons and will be hardcover. The Kickstarter has now surpassed $190,000. The season 2 stretch goals are not posted yet but I assume probably the 190K goal would be the commentary track for S2.

Less than 19 Hours left in the Kickstarter.

EDIT: Now at $214,000, so only 6K away from getting the art book with a faux leather hardcover.

Last edited:
My copy of Red Dead Redemption II finally shipped as well as the 4K Special editions of The Fog and They Live. Had forgotten that I preordered them with a 15% off code so pray that Zavvi don’t send them in naff packaging (inb4 they do)

Back