What did you BUY today?

He's too good looking for someone like me lol. So he's probably therefore taken too :p

He is my dream bae though. I'd love someone that much older who looks like him or Jason Douglas. I can dream lol.

He's too good looking for someone like me lol. So he's probably therefore taken too :p

He is my dream bae though. I'd love someone that much older who looks like him or Jason Douglas. I can dream lol.
oh come on that's you isn't it? honestly, I'm expecting to get flack for being shallow but no one in my town looks like you. he's probably taken, yea, but turning you down wouldn't be on looks

Yes that is me lol. Who/where would you get flack from? It's not shallow if you aint used to seeing people like me about eh and for a lass with insane dysmorphia its a compliment, thank you :)
I've also been told by people I look even better in person than photos too haha. So half dig (I hate photos) half niceness :p

Here's me and Jason too :) he's one who looks even dishier with facial hair as he wasn't doing it for me in The Walking Dead but here, hubba hubba.

me and jason.jpeg

My points were running out, so I think I brought these from CDJapan!? I pressed the purchase button, but got an error message about my credit card, but got a confirmation email and my account says credit card approved?
Screenshot_20180829-143314.png

Needed to go to town to cancel my order for PlanetES Vol 2 at Waterstones. I have ordered instead To Your Eternity Vol 1 (they only had 2 & 3). It's by the same woman who wrote A Silent Voice, although the staff member who recommended it to me said "same bloke" 🤦‍♂️
I then made the mistake of going to Forbidden Planet:
DSC_1672.JPG
DSC_1673.JPG

Last edited:
71XJZuLvsKL._SL1081_.jpg

New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Standard Edition PlayStation 4
The third main instalment (fourth game in the franchise) was released this time last year and much like Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, NIS America thought it was a brilliant idea to barely make the game available. In around 9-12 months since its release it's already out of print, both the UK, EU and US versions are hard to find. As such I was able to find a copy but at a price a little bit higher than SRP. The Vita version is somewhat around if you prefer that route.

Given this event I should definitely double check and look for what other games are potentially going to sell out, because this is like the 6th time this has happened to me this year alone and it's getting annoying. Unlike the seventh generation, this eighth generation has been a bit of a nightmare for game collecting due to more and more limited releases and higher SRPs.

Back