What did you BUY today?

My bank account has been emptied by a lemon!

🤣 😃 😄 😅 😆

Looks like you could use some help from Karen

nWC85va.png

Purchased a very good condition refurbished iPad Mini from eBay for just over £80 using the PIGGYBANK code since my current one has a screen that keeps on glitching out (It was one that my sixth form gave to me for free so I can't complain too much.)

Operation Nep Nep Haul continues.

Last month I acquired four Neptunia games and since then I needed three more for the Vita platform. Well I decided to use the same eBay seller since they sold a lot of Japanese localised games on various platforms and they still had their 10% off sale for the Neptunia franchise. I decided to make use of it today because those games in total cost-wise would also qualify for the 15% off coupon sale that eBay was doing. So I saved myself around £15 against Idea Factory Europe's store.

ReBirth3_SE_PackShot_PAL_74c8c169-9a67-4822-b6fb-59efe4fccffb_grande.jpg

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V-Generation [PlayStation Vita]
The third Re;Birth game in the Vita series, which remakes Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. I have the previous two Re;Births so I had to complete the trilogy for the Vita!

NPSG1_LE_PSVita_PEGI_15485123-d716-4c83-a569-609f89f6e647_grande.png

Superdimension Neptune VS SEGA Hard Girls [PlayStation Vita]
The final spin-off for the PlayStation Vita before the franchise moved to consoles once again. This game is a collaboration between Neptunia and SEGA's Hard Girls series, and it was developed by Felistella who also worked on the Re;Birth trilogy. SEGA Hard Girls is also one of the rarest Neptunia Vita games so I was quite surprised to see the game get restocked recently across the retailers, but it's still relatively expensive compared to the other Neptunia games.

And that is pretty much it for the Nep Nep haul outside of one more title - Hyperdimension Neptunia: Perfecting Perfection which I'll get at a later point since it's considered the worst one in the series.

My Epson Home Cinema 5010 3D projector in my theater is finally dying after 6 1/2 years of use, it now has a 1-inch wide blue column of pixels running down the screen just left of center. This is where I watch the majority of my anime, and show anime to all of my friends, so this is a major calamity! So, I figured it was time to make the jump to 4K x 2K HDR projection, and was able to get 24 month interest-free financing on a new Epson Home Cinema 5040UB projector - $110 per month without interest I can readily afford.
1200Wx1200H

I'll finally be able to do some 4K viewing in my projection theater, along with still having full 3D capabilities, as I had previously picked up an Oppo BDP-203 4K/3D Blu-ray player back in May, on the same day Oppo announced they were stopping production of their Blu-ray Players.

Now I just have to worry about replacing my 10 pairs of Epson IR 3D glasses with RF glasses for the 5040. Ugh. I regularly use 6-7 pairs of 3D glasses for my movie night guests, and I've used all 10 pairs on numerous occasions. Those IR active shutter 3D glasses cost me about $75 per pair back in the day... o_O

Last edited:
Not that much, really - The projector and the Blu-ray player are the first hardware upgrades I've done in my theater room since I got my Denon Professional rack-mount surround processor back in 2013 - so it's been over 5 years since I replaced any of the hardware in my A/V rack cabinet. I do actually need to update my processor too, as technology has really advanced in 5 years. The rest of my equipment is even more outdated.

I spend way more money on anime itself, averaging around $10,000 per year over the past five years. In contrast, I buy only 12 live action movies per year for my Monthly Movie Night showings, so that's only about $300 per year. I have very little interest in Hollywood-type movies any more; it's hard for me to even pick out 12 movies I actually like over a year's time.

Last edited:
I spend way more money on anime itself, averaging around $10,000 per year over the past five years. In contrast, I buy only 12 live action movies per year for my Monthly Movie Night showings, so that's only about $300 per year. I have very little interest in Hollywood-type movies any more; it's hard for me to even pick out 12 movies I actually like over a year's time.

Should send some of that anime money my way ;3

Nice! I just have a single budget GTX 1050 Ti in my PC - I don't do any gaming at all, though. But, it's plenty fast enough for running two full screen videos on a pair of 27" monitors.

Dropped way too much dolla on autographs and selfies at Digi Con.

Got photos with Dameon Clarke (photoshoot and selfie...someone thought he was my bf as the selfie is my profile pic. I wish!!), Jason Douglas, Brian Drummond and their autographs. My friend paid for a selfie with Chris Rager and Josh Martin although that selfie is ghastly and won't see the light of day on my social media lol.

Here's said pic of me and Dameon aka my Husbando. He's beautiful. Also my mug for newbies and oldies who cant remember my face! (I remember the thread where we'd post photos of ourselves lol).

me and dameon.jpeg

Back