What did you BUY today?

xjPi6Th.gif

There's a stonking vita lineup of games great if you an jrpg fan etc....sooooo many anime game options it's great. Shame there isn't as much support for it

There's a stonking vita lineup of games great if you an jrpg fan etc....sooooo many anime game options it's great. Shame there isn't as much support for it
Those are the sorts of titles I'll be playing, that and the older Final Fantasy and Persona entries

Nice case Gemsy.

Well also ordered a new phone today, because my iPhone 6 fell out of my hands during lunch time, and now the screen is completely in shatters. Don't want to replace the screen again, did it before myself, so bite the bullet and ordered an iPhone 7 now ... meanwhile saying goodbye to my anime budget for a while :)

Pre-ordered Dark Souls Remastered for the PS4, I was gonna wait on this and pick it up later but I'm weak, knowing my luck it'll be down to sub £20 before I even play it anyway. >_>

I also bought the Pink Mercy skin in Overwatch, £13 is a lot for a skin but 100% of the money goes to a reputable breast cancer research charity so fair enough (and it's a nice skin for a character I actually like, which makes a change).

Sentai is having a big Memorial Day weekend sale, and prices are at rock bottom - I finally ordered their Ajin Season 1 Premium Edition Box set, which has forever been regularly priced at over $100, for only $37... I really didn't want anything else I didn't already have, but ended up getting four titles to surpass the $75 free shipping level:

Ajin Season 1 PE
Flying Witch (standard)
Unlimited Psychic Squad (blind buy)
Typhoon Noruda (blind buy)

Their Space Brothers Blu-ray singles are $9 each right now - I thought I had gotten a great price on them at $20 each a couple years ago. o_O

Sentai is having a big Memorial Day weekend sale, and prices are at rock bottom - I finally ordered their Ajin Season 1 Premium Edition Box set, which has forever been regularly priced at over $100, for only $37... I really didn't want anything else I didn't already have, but ended up getting four titles to surpass the $75 free shipping level:

Ajin Season 1 PE
Flying Witch (standard)

Their Space Brothers Blu-ray singles are $9 each right now - I thought I had gotten a great price on them at $20 each a couple years ago. o_O
It's a shame they don't ship to the UK :(

Ajin Season 1 PE
Flying Witch (standard)

Thanks for that. Just ordered Haikyu season 1 PE for £45.Plus gives me an opportunity to use my forwarding service I was recommended before LotGH is released.

Back