What did you BUY today?

Pre-ordered the March Ichiban Kuji Ultra Instinct Goku figure today for ~9000yen. Gonna sell my copy of Ultra Sun this week to CeX that'll knock that price down to 5600yen which looks a lot better on paper lol

Yes DB figures are an addiction I need to stop lmao

Nadia The Secret of Blue Water douga
HQP5ajT.jpg
ZKw2TeJ.jpg

fzYzwLy.jpg
anGRHCD.jpg

zLaJrW4.jpg

Why stop? Even running out of room is not an adequate reason, just buy somewhere with more and you can carry on! :p
I am running out of room is one reason lol but the other is it stops me buying anime as DB figs count in my anime/manga budget.

I basically go through period where for months where I buy nothing but anime/manga and then the same but for DB figs but for some reason this DB period is lasting pretty long (probably cuz I found out they're cheaper buying direct from Japan. And being subbed to FUNiNow means no rush to own things).

Bought a Digi Con Genesis ticket, a Black Milk Ribs Knock Out top and Future Diary complete series as Amazon has it cheeeeap.

Did buy the Zelda for the Switch for my OH for Val Day but I'm returning it as we're in trouble.

I'm very tempted to get this at some point. I own the old HD remaster on my PS3 so maybe I'll give it a go and see if it's my kind of game.
It's one of my favourite games from my childhood (I say childhood but it's just hit me that I was like 18 when SotC came out here...yeesh) so I'd certainly give it a try if I were you.

It's one of my favourite games from my childhood (I say childhood but it's just hit me that I was like 18 when SotC came out here...yeesh) so I'd certainly give it a try if I were you.
I'd forgotten I'd owned it until I saw your post. I'll play through to the first Colossus and if I like it I'll pick up the PS4 remake in the future (I have too many games to play as it is :confused::p)

I bought a packet of Haribos and chewing gum to get change for the bus, then I bought a traditional pastie when I got to my destination...burnt my tongue on it as well (when will I learn?).

Picked up a copy of Super Mario Odyssey. Since I had a promotional £5 discount and vouchers it cost me just under £11 from Amazon.

OP and ED CDs for A Place Further Than the Universe with bonuses and Ghost in the Shell 2.0 OST (the sample sounds very similar to the original which CDJapan didn't have).

Bought a couple of DVD/CD Towers from Argos, I have no idea what they'll look like in person as they were super cheap (well, they were on sale) so I assume they'll just be tacky MDF or something but I'm not too fussed about the aesthetic, as long as they hold my stuff. I did recently buy a Billy Bookcase from Ikea but ended up using that for something else, and while I did consider buying another I decided paying £55 to get it in black (35 for white...), paying £35 for delivery and then having to wait like 11days to get it was a bit crap, especially when it's £4 delivery from Argos to get it the same day...

Back