What did you BUY today?

Original 1987 B2 Robot Carnival Poster
ncWTyPI.jpg

I also ordered my copy of Tokyo Ghoul OVA from Anime Ltd and re-ordered Nadesico after it was cancelled by PayPal when I asked them to investigate why the payment for it had come out of my account twice (good work there Paypal).

Thankfully after contacting Jeremy he sorted it so that I could still get it for the early bird special by giving me a discount code to cover the difference which I used for The Ova set. Gotta love their customer service they never let me down :D

why the payment for it had come out of my account twice
My Nadesico appears to have a duplicate pending payment, but I'm just gonna leave it until it drops back into my account. It only took 10 days when the same thing happened with Escaflowne.

My Nadesico appears to have a duplicate pending payment, but I'm just gonna leave it until it drops back into my account. It only took 10 days when the same thing happened with Escaflowne.
Yeah that's basically what I'm doing, PayPal offered no help at all. Strange that this has happened more than once.

I bought some new clothes for running as my current ones where getting a bit worse for wear. Can't say I'm thrilled at what they cost tbh but needs must, at least my trainers will see out the year so won't need to replace them. And people have the cheek to say running is cheap. >_>

Food Wars BD from UP1's eBay store so I can click and collect at Argos, as I will head in to Uni pretty much all week as my exam is on the 7th... perhaps the best time to not be buying anime I suppose lol

Okay so Stage 4 of Operation PlayStation 3 Haul was ridiculously delayed due to holdbacks on two of the games I chosen (which did arrive last week), plus taking into account on the solid deals I got for a bunch of used games I expanded the number from 5 to 10, so I was left with one more game to choose next.

zsv8Z07m.jpg

Sonic Generations - Amazon UK - £13
Noted as one of the few good Sonic games in the past few years, I skipped out on this like a lot of people did when it first came out. Turns out it's a pretty decent game and with the recent release of Sonic Mania I decided to go back and pick this one up before venturing to Mania. Generations is a 'best of' type game that adds levels from every major Sonic game up to Generations featuring classic Sonic and current Sonic.

So that is it, that's Stage 4 wrapped up. I won't be working on Stage 5 for a while as my gaming backlog has gotten quite long (thankfully most of the PS3 backlog can be finished sooner than expected). I have also decided to balance my haul so that 25 of the 100 will be Japanese imports while 75 of the 100 are localised/English games. That means there's at least 10 Japanese imports and 25 localised/English games to acquire.

I have a list laid out for the Japanese imports including one Z-rated game. Okami won't be acquired due to rumours of Capcom bringing the remaster to PlayStation 4 (which makes sense as they have already done it to Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Street Fighter IV, and Strider). LA Noire is a game I would like to own as well but I suspect it could be brought over to PS4.

Stage 1 [41st-45th]:
Catherine
Killer is Dead
Shadows of the Damned
Under Defeat HD
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Stage 2 [46th-50th]:
Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection
Macross 30: Voices Across the Galaxy [JP Import]
Phantom Breaker: Extra [JP Import]
Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi [JP Import]
Shining Resonance [JP Import]
Stage 3 [51st-55th]:
Dragon's Crown
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan! [JP Import]
Sengoku Basara HD Collection [JP Import]
Tales of Xillia 2
Stage 4 [56th-65th]:
Drakengard 3
The House of the Dead: Overkill Director's Cut
Killzone 3
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Saints Row 2
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
Sonic Generations
SSX
Wangan Midnight [JP Import]
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Didn't realize that NoSurprises was selling his/her LWA sets.
My sets are still present and accounted for!

Since I didn't really post up my last set, here's the spines so far (kinda makes me want to complete the Kill la Kill set for the spine art, but haven't found a way to justify the cost!).

a3vDfOS.jpg

Saved enough money for Gosick, so pre-ordered Part 2 with 1. Also pre ordered Digimon Tri 2 and Pokemon Ultra Moon. Next is to save up for Hyōka, though unlikely to do that before Part 2 comes out in the U.S so might just aim for the UK release. Then to save for Digimon Tri 3 and Wolf's Rain love the show but waiting to see what the CE looks like. Seeing your name tonight if I like it then that's something else to save up for. So much good stuff in this back end of year! Argh!

Amon Saga
Dirty Pair Flash Vol. 2
Generator Gawl Vol. 1
Ghost Sweeper Mikami Movie
Heat Guy J Volume 1
Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing
Mazinkaiser Complete Series
Red Garden
Red Hawk
Samurai Gun Vol. 1
Shadow Skill OVA & Epilogue
Spriggan
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Xam'd Lost Memories
You're Under Arrest OVA & Mini Specials
Zaion Vol. 1

Haven't got anything from the last few days, apart from some replacement headphones (cheap, and from china. My ears are gonna be on fire) after finishing future diary I'm kinda indecisive of what I'll get next:
Parasyte
Akame Ga Kill
Some gnarly ten sided D&D dice for seeing what I can Prime at the right price

Back