What did you BUY today?

Pre-ordered Ni No Kuni: Revenant Kingdom ~King's Edition~ from shopto

srPeKxI.jpg
Cancelled shopto order and got it from Amazon as its £139.99

I had a mega drive back in the day and played sonic a bunch but I'm not really a fan of sonic and haven't played any of the games in years but I bought Mania from the Russian eShop for £9 on the Switch because why not, looks like a well made passion project from people who love the series and the music seems to be slick.
KC27yID.jpg

Just managed to get Baka and Test season 1 Limited Edition for £16.32 from eStocks on eBay. Not sure what condition it'll arrive in but considering how much it goes for, it was well worth the risk

today I bought a few more manga lol

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Vol. 3 & 4
Fire Force Vol. 3 & 4
Magical Girl Apocalypse Vol. 2 & 3
Strike the Blood Vol. 5
Golden Kamuy Vol. 1
Sacred Blacksmith Vol. 10 (Completed)

Goddamn it! I need some way to block users to protect my poor bank balance...
Haha I'm so sorry, I've had my eye on a lot stuff for a while that I'm finally getting around to buying. I love the one with Anno just standing there like "yup" :p

Just looking at a lot of these LD sets makes me happy as a fan of these films/series and as a fan of nice packaging and artwork in general so it's worth the price to me for that reason alone, you can attest to that yourself as an owner of a fair amount of LD sets. It's never my intention to force others to spend money tho! Collecting LD's probably looks weird to many people but I find them super satisfying to own. What I'm trying to say is laserdisc was too pure for this world.

Haha I'm so sorry, I've had my eye on a lot stuff for a while that I'm finally getting around to buying. I love the one with Anno just standing there like "yup" :p

Just looking at a lot of these LD sets makes me happy as a fan of these films/series and as a fan of nice packaging and artwork in general so it's worth the price to me for that reason alone, you can attest to that yourself as an owner of a fair amount of LD sets. It's never my intention to force others to spend money tho! Collecting LD's probably looks weird to many people but I find them super satisfying to own. What I'm trying to say is laserdisc was too pure for this world.
I feel like we're in some sort of fightclub situation where I'm logging in as a different poster having a conversation with myself. I half expect these to turn up here now...

Though I did order some Utena discs recently just to make sure.

I feel like we're in some sort of fightclub situation where I'm logging in as a different poster having a conversation with myself. I half expect these to turn up here now...

Though I did order some Utena discs recently just to make sure.
We do seem to have pretty similar tastes and opinions, now if we combined we'd be pretty unstoppable but then again like they say two heads are better than one. This way we can further spread the word of our lord and saviour Laserdisc.

I also was planning on buying some Utena LD's and I too wouldn't mind if they turned up here! They look gorgeous, but then again it is Utena so that's expected.

Back