Video Games Sales

That's the highlight. Existing members can't use this offer to extend their membership for 50% OFF. They have to wait until the end of the subscription but the offer is limited time.
I think you can pay now and when your current length is over it just rolls over and you don't pay until the following year, unless you buy more time again.
Might give it a try.

EDIT: It says I already own it!

Last edited:
Yuri visual novels Yumeutsutsu Re:Master (£26.99) and Re:After (£19.99) are in the current PSN sale (until 1st September).

They're usually £53.99 and £39.99 respectively, so this is a pretty huge saving.

I know digital games aren't ideal for a lot of people, but the physical releases were very limited (and expensive).

They don't land in PSN sales very often, so I think this is probably the best opportunity to get them.

2021-11-19.png

Not amazing deals but switch games tend to keep their prices so i think these were pretty decent. There's more games on sale on amazon.de. From the PS4 side there's the new Tales game for 30 euros.

50% off PlayStation Plus for new or returning users, down to just £24.99 (was £49.99)
11307E3eRTqXwJwsloYXlJAyPEVDU8omffXIdq5EC5bL7pscxDexha7M5kEXLeux6z5QwnEHPG5SUMD7HXAA2srL7t09C...jpeg

Atelier Sophie 2 has a pretty sizeable pre-order discount at the moment. Amazon, ShopTo and Base all have it marked down to about £35 (RRP is £50).

Bandai Namco Nintendo eShop Sale

header_en.png

UK (English)

For other regions

The Steam Summer Sale has started, for anyone who is unaware (I bought the deluxe edition of Spiritfarer and that's likely it for me as I have many unplayed/unfinished games already) :)

£13.95 for 13 Sentinels on TGC

that's £1.07 for each sentinel

Back