Video Games Sales

The annual PSN “Big in Japan” sale has just started for PS4 and Vita.

There are a lot of good deals for various JRPGs, VNs and other assorted anime/waifu games. There are also a few absolute ripoffs too, but they’re mostly near the top.

There’s loads of Persona, Tales, Digimon, Gundam and all that stuff. Time to add to the backlog!

Play Asia have changed their latest batch of weekly specials as per usual, here's the new list:

Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster [PlayStation Vita]
Gundam Breaker 3 BREAK EDITION [PlayStation 4]
Moe Chronicle [PlayStation Vita]
Super Robot Wars V [PlayStation 4]
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap [PlayStation 4]

All of the above are region free, include English support and if DLC is available will require an Asian (non-Japanese) PSN account.

If you select the Economy Air Box shipping option (TAX PAID will be shown within that section), this will allow you to save yourself the hassle of dealing with the full customs process as it includes the pre-paid 20% VAT (basically similar to AmazonGlobal).

(Disclaimer: All of the links are under the Affiliate program, it basically helps support me if you order and pay for any of them)

Amazon has brought back the PlayStation Classic for £15.99 on Prime Day sale.

There's also the £10 store discount to make various items discounted less if you wanted, but unfortunately video games don't qualify (this store discount comes from the Audible free trial deal, which you can find out more here). Deal concludes on 16th July at 23:59 BST.

(Disclaimer: All of the links are under the Affiliate program, it basically helps support me if you order and pay for any of them)

Amazon has brought back the PlayStation Classic for £15.99 on Prime Day sale.

You can combine it with the £10 store discount to make it even less if you wanted (this store discount comes from the Audible free trial deal, which you can find out more here). Deal concludes on 16th July at 23:59 BST.

It didn't let me use my Audible discount with it for some reason. IDK about others.

Argos has some really good deals on 3DS games right now: Nintendo 3DS Games | Argos

Some highlights...

Yo-Kai Watch - £2.49
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits - £3.49
Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls - £3.49
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley - £3.49
Warioware Gold - £5.99
Metroid Prime: Federation Force - £5.99
Fire Emblem Warriors - £5.99
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - £12.99
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - £12.99

...and some other stuff too.

Base have the Yakuza Remastered collection in Standard flavour for £39.99 if like myself you'd prefer the normal PS4 case!
I probably will go for the standard edition to be honest. I mean I like the idea they went for with the limited edition, but it's just pointless if there's no disc in the PlayStation 3 Yakuza 5 case.

SEGA Mega Drive Mini is currently £54.99. This includes 40 titles plus the extremely rare Tetris game and also Darius. Do note that each region (EU, JP, US) does have different titles.

Video game deals!

GAME:

GameFormatPrice
Code VeinPS4, Xbox£10.99
DOOM EternalPS4, Xbox£14.99
Granblue Fantasy VersusPS4£24.99
Monkey King: Hero is BackPS4£4.99
Ys: Memories of CelcetaPS4£17.99

Back