Video Games Sales

Yakuza: Like A Dragon Steelbook for PS4 £32 which is ridiculous as its an amazing game and only came out a month ago!

£27 in Currys on PS4 and Xbox, though shipping may bring it up to Amazons price.

Dont tempt me.. Ive spent waaaay to. Much... Bad influence
Haha I'm sure if you put off longer it'll get cheaper. Far too many games came out recently.
I received an email this morning from Game saying they have Immortals: Fenix Rising for £29.99 its been out for like 2 weeks!

GOG.com is currently having a Spring Sale

Atelier Ryza and 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim are currently £24.99 each on PSN. Atelier games almost never get discounts and Ryza is OOP, so that's a good price. The cheapest I've seen a disc copy of 13 Sentinels going for is £44.

Base.com have the upcoming Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster available to pre-order for £31.85 on PS4, which is the cheapest I’ve seen it.

There's a Koei Tecmo sale on Steam until 26th April. Decent discounts on the whole Atelier franchise, including the newly released Mysterious Trilogy deluxe pack (which I've just grabbed).

There's a Koei Tecmo sale on Steam until 26th April. Decent discounts on the whole Atelier franchise, including the newly released Mysterious Trilogy deluxe pack (which I've just grabbed).

Some of these are for some reason cheaper on humble site (even without humble 20% discount) Ayesha for instance is 25 euros and on steam it's 30e. If i hadn't just canceled my subscription i would have bought Ayesha DX :(

if anyone is after a copy of 13 sentinels it's available from this ebay seller for £33.95
13 SENTINELS AEGIS RIM PS4 New & Sealed DISPATCHING TODAY BY 2 P.M. 5055277038923 | eBay

i think this may be a good price since it fell oop in most places and the price is starting to rise
That would be a good price, but I'm suspicious that that item description says it doesn't have the PS4 seal strip (unlike the copy the seller photographed). That means they're either used copies that have been resealed or bootlegs.

View attachment 20547
Not offering that discount to existing subscribers is a lame but predictable move on Sony's part.

Not offering that discount to existing subscribers is a lame but predictable move on Sony's part.
Although not ideal, it's possible to create or use another account to reap it's benefits.

Wait... I just reread that. Nevermind 😞

Last edited:
Back