US Region Free Blu-rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. According to the FUNI store Fairy Tail Part 11 is only Region A,1. /;

So so so hoping this is a typo. It has too be. Or I'll have to invest in a region free blu ray player.

Can't live without my Fairy Tail lol

Baggie_Saiyan said:

So so so hoping this is a typo. It has too be. Or I'll have to invest in a region free blu ray player.

Has to be a typo, they licensed Season 2 onwards all at once if I remember (and in addition Parts 5-10 [Season 2 and half of Season 3] were B|2|4)

LtDiscotek said:
Can anybody check if Nadia is region free?
You asked that question a few pages ago, and it's already been answered as possibly requiring use of the usual bypass method for sentai BDs.

Little Busters: Collection 2 - tested and confirmed region A/B.

-Nekomonogatari Black- Tsubasa Family Set (LE) - region free

Baggie_Saiyan said:

Manga are releasing it if you need your fix that badly..?

Wouldn't be the first time that region profiles have been changed down the line though (e.g. the first Kiddy Grade discs were R1,2+4, later volumes were R1+4 and I think it changed to R1-only by the end). There's also FMA:B, although there were clear reasons for that. Wouldn't be the first time someone made a copy&paste error either, of course.

Hmmm. The FUNi Store still hasn't updated Fairy Tail Part 11, so I assume other RegionA only anime might be B too.
Guess we'll have to wait for back artwork to leak.

Edit:
Completely forgot about Manga UK lol. Guess an extra few months wait wouldn't be too bad. But I don't really like the blu ray cases they use (may not be their fault). Been looking at a blu-ray player for my laptop that's an alternative too. Guess all isn't lost after all haha!!

Haganai - I Don't Have Many Friends NEXT: Complete Collection - tested and confirmed region A/B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back