Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ViMS4O.jpg

teWG0W.jpg

eSYCLj.jpg

Random said:
Did MVM say if Battle Girls is DVD only or also on Bluray? Thanks

At the moment everything in Q1 (aside from Monogatari and No Game No Life) is DVD only but they did say other titles may get the treatment depending on the demand (and presumably whether Australia has a Blu-ray release).

NormanicGrav said:
At the moment everything in Q1 (aside from Monogatari and No Game No Life) is DVD only but they did say other titles may get the treatment depending on the demand (and presumably whether Australia has a Blu-ray release).

They've stated that the Patlabor: The New Files OVA is a Blu-ray and DVD release. No idea if it's Q1 however.

qaiz said:
NormanicGrav said:

They've stated that the Patlabor: The New Files OVA is a Blu-ray and DVD release. No idea if it's Q1 however.

The US version is out in March so my guess would be April onwards for The New Files over here.

NormanicGrav said:
qaiz said:
NormanicGrav said:

The US version is out in March so my guess would be April onwards for The New Files over here.

speaking of which, will i understand the new files if the only experience i have with the franchise is mvm's previous ova bd release

windcott said:
speaking of which, will i understand the new files if the only experience i have with the franchise is mvm's previous ova bd release

From what I heard The New Files is set after the TV series. Unfortunately MVM won't get the TV series.

What on Earth is this cover art?! There goes matching it to all the other volumes! Maybe Manga's designer has gone too...?

B4VQW5_CQAAS3Ry.jpg

Lutga said:
What on Earth is this cover art?! There goes matching it to all the other volumes! Maybe Manga's designer has gone too...?

B4VQW5_CQAAS3Ry.jpg

Just realised, that font looks like the generic font that Manga apply to all the releases that they author locally. I've got a sinking feeling they're going to ditch the Madman masters and author them here. The subtitles'll probably all go to pot again. Remember the 'Sensi' = 'Sensei' for the original Naruto releases?

The font's basically the exact same on the Naruto cover, only instead of Naruto being above Shippuden they are side by side. I like the cover but I hate how Deidara is on the spine, that's two spines he has been on now and he's not relevant enough to be there imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back