Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Seed Destiny shot really Destiny? Did they just forget to put Destiny on the cover? I realise it is the packshot on Play and Amazon, but it wouldn't be the first time they've had an incorrect pre-release packshot either.

Fate/Stay Night Volume 4

13704356x.jpg

Romeo X Juliet Volume 3

13069139x.jpg

Rozen Maiden Volume 2

13704358x.jpg

X TV Series Volume 6

13704376x.jpg

fabricatedlunatic said:
Woohoo. Thanks. I've already pre-ordered the Blu-ray from HMV so I shouldn't have to do anything else.
Just a heads up. There are now two seperate listings, one for the ordinary edition, one for the HMV exclusive edition (£1 premium). Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the exclusive.

ayase said:
Just a heads up. There are now two seperate listings, one for the ordinary edition, one for the HMV exclusive edition (£1 premium). Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the exclusive.
Just as well I checked HMV earlier today and didn't just "wait for the pack-shots to be updated". The Manga Twatter post gave the impression that HMV were only selling the exclusive version.

Okay, I would have read your post anyway, but still.

And the AMG: Flights of Fancy cover is attractive. If I enjoy the first season I'll pick it up. I look forward to Manga arbitrarily sticking Irish rating logos on the spines of subsequent volumes!

Okay, new Naruto covers, Complete Series 8 is a kick in the nuts,

13525236x.jpg

I hope that isn't the final one, because the rest are just parts 1 and 2 repackaged :mad:

This one's awesome...
13518404x.jpg

Also, Bleach Series 4 Part 3
13525189x.jpg

Complete series 8 of Naruto artwork is annoying as MANGA have changed the packaging again on a series release. But as it filler I am not that bothered to pick it up anyway so it not that much of a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back